About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, December 10, 2017

SUNDAY #3273

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com


BYE BYE BLACKBIRD



NEWSY BITS


===
This clip has gone viral. Guy says bunny from flames.
But isn't that a great photograph.

===

===
Hahahabananahaha!




<>
When you're feeling irrelevant, remember: Somebody, somewhere, absolutely detests you, even spends time dwelling on that hatred. 

<>


WHERE WOULD MANKIND BE WITHOUT ANIMALS


Then through breeding we created them to match the needs we have.

===

===

===
Birds or squirrels?

===
Still confused about why more people don't take advantage of this.

===

Okay, that dog is cool, but what is everyone doing walking down the middle of the road? Oh, yeah, the cars part on the sidewalk. Who designed something like that?

Anyway, I've preached situational awareness for years. This young woman doesn't even know she's being followed. Talk about your rose colored glasses.



===

===

Yeah, but for each time a cat does something protective, it does this thousands of times.
And the odds are that the murdering bastard won't even eat that bird.

===
Every person on Earth needs to know about these super organisms.


<>
Do u ever wonder what the cavemen would think about the things we stress about nowadays?

<>

HUMANS


Two men play Who Can Get The Drunkest and I'm not sure who won.

===
It's called the Riffle Fan and for the life of me I can't think of why that would ever be needed.

===

===

Watching things like that gives a very uncomfortable sensation in my groin. Anybody else experience that feeling? I think it is pure, physical empathy.

===

===
Because I'm old and have a white beard, many children ask me if I'm Santa, especially this time of year.
If they get too sassy about it I say, "No, I'm Santa's evil brother and I take toys away from cheeky children."

===

===

===

===


There were so many people disgusted with "freak shows" and worked hard to shut them down. But the "freaks" made good money, money they could never earn in the marketplace.

===
You ever see an American flag like that before?

===

===

My boss is a total jerk. I wore a short skirt to work in order to bait him into getting himself fired.

===

===

===
Drunk Guy knocks out power.

===

===


<>
If we want gun legislation to pass we should tell Republicans the 2nd is the Obama amendment.

<>


DISCUSSABLES

Wouldn't you just love to drive around in that thing? I certainly would.

===
States with a smaller population than Los Angeles County.
And that's why we have the electoral system.

===
Nice composition.

===
We are here because of that thin layer of the right gases.

And six inches of top soil.

===

===
You ever get an idea that you HAVE to eat a certain food?

I had a dream about these wonders and went out and bought some the next day.
With scrambled eggs it is food for the gods.

===

I notice odd things about movies. Do you see anything odd in the screenshot?
Those ruts are made by automobiles.

===

I love crosshatching.

===

===

===
I would love to buy my grandson a pair of these.

===
It's called kerning and graphic designers are trained to avoid it. But not this one.


<>
“No you don’t understand. The president is like REALLY crazy now.” - a different investigative report that comes out every 3 weeks

<>

<>

===
Groin thing again.

===
Comments?

===

===

===


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one today Ralph. I come here mainly for the humor, but lots of interesting ponderables in this one.

Keep up the good work.
-Paul

Anonymous said...

words to ponder......agree, it's obvious

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive