About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

THURSDAY #3270

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

HEY, HEY, HEY, GOOD BYE

NEWSY BITS


===




<>
It's officially erect nipple season.
[ In my neighborhood the temperature is dropping 40 degrees in 12 house.]

<>


FLAWS IN HUMANITY


===

===
She made a real impression on him.
The impression of her foot on his face.
Do you think this was one of those "go ahead and kick me" exercises where he didn't think a girl could punch very hard?

===
A fox hunter whips anti-hunting protester like a red headed step child.

===
I will bet good money that he put that together himself.
But look at his buddy just sitting there unamused.

===

Surveillance video captures truck crashing through grocery store before two suspects steal ATM and drive away.

===
He might want to rethink that career in boxing.

===
I was called to the front of the class by an art history professor, him declaring mine as one of the best midterms he had ever had the privilege to read. I had a cheat sheet.


<>
Marriage = Shitting in a trash can so your wife can puke in the toilet.

<>

PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE APPLAUDED


What is this man doing?
A. Winterizing his home.
B. Childproofing the window.
C. Breaking into a home.
D. Trying but failing to install a window.

===
Most of you recognize the man on the left.
He did an excellent job in the Netflix series The Punisher.

===

===
THAT'S MY TRICK!! I swear.

===

===
Finally got a gif of this to load.

===

===
I could look at this every day of my life.

===
A lamb stuffed inside a pig stuffed inside a cow. Because you don't win friends with salad.

===
B. Childproofing the window.

===


<>
My super power is the ability to look you straight in the face and not hear a damn thing you said.

<>


SOCIAL CONCERNS ETC.



===
This is so stupid. 

===
Former Don Rickles audience has come forward with accusations of the late comedian verbally harassing them from the stage.
You really need to watch him in action:

===
There is no way to adequately explain how officers feel superior to enlisted men.
One officer pilot was being a real asshole so when he was doing his walk-around before taking off, he found a wrench in the intake. That was a warning for him to lighten up.

===
Another installation of all things Ralph...
===
I think the whole hate crime business is bullshit, but if that wasn't a hate crime, what is?

===

===
How delightful.
===

===
This man was way ahead of his time on a whole bunch of issues.







<>
If you hate elevators, shouldn't you take steps to avoid them?

<>


SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY


===
Do want.
I'd give it a padded seat.

===
Seems to me we would have come up with a better closing mechanism by now. Maybe like a heavy duty Ziploc closure - the slide kind.

===
What a wonderful idea.

===
The future is now.

===
A white hot ice cube.


<>
I can't believe the heat from the sun traveled 149.6 million kilometers just to melt my goddamn fudge cycle.

<>

<>

===

===

I may have shown you that one before. How about this one...

===

===


===


2 comments:

smk762 said...

Hey Ralph. It's worth digging deeper regarding Hefner. There is a theory that he ran a blackmail operation via hidden cameras and intel gathering during pillow talk at the playboy mansion. Apparently the collected data was given to Julian Assange (of wikileaks) by Pamela Anderson after Hefner's death.

I know you are not the sort to believe in conspiracy until it's published on the front page of the national newspapers, but it is a compelling research subject, and mildly entertaining even if you believe it to be fiction.

There is no doubt the man was an icon who had access and intimate knowledge of many famous and influential visitors to the playboy mansion, and those who spent time with his bunnies elsewhere.

Jambe said...

The ice cube is neither hot nor white; the metal strip frozen inside, however, is both.

Induction!

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive