About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

WEDNESDAY #3290

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

THERE WON'T BE MANY COMING HOME

NEWSY BITS


===




BEAUTY CONTESTS OF YORE

Miss Idaho Potato, 1935

National Tobacco Festival in Virginia

Miss Psywar, 1942

Miss War Worker competition in Toronto, Canada, 1942

The Diaper Queen




Miss Beautiful Ape, 1972. Dominique Green (number 2) won the prize and a small role in the movie "Battle for the Planet of the Apes."


<>
Try this line on your kids: I've heard snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies.

<>


REALLY CLOSE CALLS

Situational awareness at its best...

===

I think the guy holding the head did that on purpose.

===


===

===

===

===

===

===
I think it ran over his backpack.

===

===

===

===
That could have happened 1000 feet off the ground.

And...


<>

Live faust, die junge.

<>


SOCIAL CONCERN


Well, I think I've found the cause...

===
RH - Could that be true?

===

===

===

===

===
???


<>
Remember what the good book says: Love thy neighbor or I'll punch your lights out.

<>


ODDNESSES

===

===

===

===
Show me your game face, kid.
I'm a sucker for cute babies.

===
A wild chicken in the city!
Talk about your free range!
I had no idea they could survive in such an environment.

===

===


<>
I don't understand a word you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to confuse me.

<>



PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T


===

===
Tying a bike to a tree and letting people try and steal it.
In America you could go to jail if the guy died in the collision of his head and the concrete.

===
BRAVO!

===

===
Those zany Russians...

===
Finnman's jacket

===
The military routinely holds fundraisers where higher ranks volunteer to get a pie in the face. whoever gets the most donations to their name gets the pie to the face. usually a very jovial, lighthearted event. until a lone PFC has a vendetta and zero fucking common sense.
Yeah, he knocked him out...in front of kids.

<>

===

===

===

===

===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive