About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

THURSDAY #3291

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Bring It On Home To Me

NEWSY BITS

Look who came to visit his Big Diddy.

Here he is with the gift I gave him.



AMUSING LANGUAGE


===
(Lay's)

===

===
So what do you think these microgestures tell you about this guy?

===
I totally believe that.


<>
What's the difference between pajamas and lingerie? About 20 years.

<>


THINGS I DIDN'T KNOW YESTERDAY

We've all heard of Liechtenstein...
Now look at the scale in the upper left. That whole country is less than 10km (6 miles) wide!

===
That could be considered some sort of immortality.

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

In a controversial move, the San Francisco SPCA, an animal advocacy and pet adoption group, is using an autonomous security robot outside of their facilities in an explicit attempt to keep homeless people off of the sidewalk.

The security robot, which the SF SPCA calls K9, is part of a fleet of security robots operated by Silicon Valley-based robotics company Knightscope. These bots are armed with cameras, lasers, thermal sensors, and GPS, and they are designed to serve as an extra set of eyes and ears for security guards and law enforcement.

Speaking of...

<>
I had a goldfish that could break dance on the carpet. But only for like 20 seconds. And only once.

<>


OBJECTS OF INTEREST

????

===
You think the plane with the photographer just happened to be there or did they rendevous purposely?

===
This 19th century building is being renovated and has been completely gutted.
I have the strangest feeling I've posted that before. If so, sorry.

===
What a wonderful photograph...

===
Guy builds stone patios and stone walls for a living. He builds these stacked stone vases from the leftover bits of stone.

Beautiful.
Wow!

===
How otherworldly.

===

We all can stand to see this again.

===

===
Human Foot Washes Ashore in Canada. That Makes 13.


<>
Kids, you may think drugs are "cool", but the truth is only certain ones are.

<>


PEOPLE HAVING A WORSE DAY THAN YOU


===

===
You can almost smell the demon rum.

===
Let's just make it a rule that we never hold our phone out of any moving vehicle.

===
Oh, hell no. What were they thinking?

===
What exactly did he think the huge red flag was for?

===
I have my doubts, but it is a nice image.

===
Trench Warfare. Photo taken by an official British Photographer during WWI, c.1917
I'm surprised anyone left that struggle with their sanity.

===
Okay, technically these last ones are not of people having a bad day, but I had nowhere else to put them.

===

===

<>

===

===

===

===

===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive