About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, January 26, 2018

FRIDAY #3319 FUN

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com


If you love this guy as much as I do, you may enjoy the link.

NEWSY BITS



===
===
I have a new hero.

I wonder how it feels to be one of the most hated people in America.
I bet he will be begging for solitary confinement to curtail being gang raped every day for the rest of his miserable life.

===
My bartenders have collectively forbidden me to move to Illinois.

===

===

This is what I'm talking about when I talk about a revolution...not for a new system, just taking back the old system that been out of control for far too long.

===
If the proposed Border Wall was built in Europe, the length would cover from Paris to the Black Sea.




<>
 I will never feel sorry for people who complain about getting screwed in their divorce. Hell, I can't even get screwed in my marriage.

<>


A WHOLE BLOG OF THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE


===
I know that. I actually feel sorry for people who neither love another or is loved in return.

===
Hahahabananahaha!

===

===
I want some of what he had.

===

===

===
===

===
A beautiful bartender went on vacation and got drunk and fell on a glass table. Split her ear and required a bunch of stitches. I found this image to make her feel better about the whole ordeal.

===

===
Funny, funny man.

===

===

===
Foo Fighters prank RHCP drummer 

===

===

===

===

===
===

===

===
He slashed his boss' tires.

===

===

===

===

===
===
You might want to take a real close look at that chair.

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===
Someone In Berlin Came Up With A Creative Way To Fight Swastikas That Started Appearing On The Streets.

===

===

===
Astronauts on ISS catching up on Folio Olio.
MNBT*

===


<>
I've decided to donate my brain to science.
[years later, my brain is used to prop open the Science door]

<>

<>

===

===

===

===

===


===

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive