About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

THURSDAY #3318

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

===

===

===




<>
 My sense of smell has been gone ever since the, “smell this leftover shrimp” incident back in 2004.

<>


LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN WITH LANGUAGE


===

===

===
That's actually pretty good advice.

===

===

===

===

===
===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===
Why does my spellcheck warn me about this rather everyday word?

It prompts "learn ed."

===
MNBT*

===
MNBT*

===
===
MNBT*

===
MNBT*

===

===

===

===
===
===

===
===

===

===

===
The H&M Clothing Chain Just Pulled This Questionable Hoodie From Its Children's Collection.

===
Ouch!

===
Finally.

===

===
===
???

===

===

===


<>
You ever put off doing the dishes so long you have to drink coffee out of a gravy boat?

<>

===
*Might not be true
<>

===
Who invented that shit?

===

===
Hahahabananahaha!

===

===


===
How very, very healthy.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive