About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, January 22, 2018

MONDAY #3315

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Crimson and Clover

Me and my favorite person in the world.

NEWSY BITS

The little girl needs marijuana oil to stop her seizures. 

===

Venezuela wants to update the world of how terrible it is there.
"This is an example of the consequences of the shortage of food i'm talking about."

===

Recent history of shutdowns.


===
Well, I have New England in the big dance. Wish me luck.




ADVICE YOU CAN TAKE OR LEAVE

I have TAUGHT young people to do that. I tell them when you just shut the fuck up during a pause, it let's you listeners know you are looking for the correct word because you want to be clear in your discussion. People appreciate that.

===
If you spend time around old people that will save a lot of hurt feelings.

===

===

===

<>
Thanks McDonald’s for adding two order lanes that require everyone to cooperate and merge so I can be driven to a blinding rage and lose faith in humanity all before I get my fries.

<>
????


PEOPLE WE SHOULD ADMIRE

So a major advance in math was due to laziness.

===

===
Harming a child is contrary to a species imperative and I will never understand it.

===
Peter Kent - Arnold's stunt man

Here he is in action.

===
I totally admire people who work tirelessly to expand mankind's knowledge.


<>
 "She's dead to me" is not the best ending to a eulogy, I know this now.

<>


THINGS I HOPE YOU FIND FUNNY


===
????

===

===

===
Waiting for Uber.

===

===

===

===


<>
 I have a hot house to protect me from the cold outside. Inside my hot house I have a smaller cold house to protect my food from the heat of my hot house.

<>


ODDNESSES


===
This is by far my favorite stereotype ever.
I taught school for 20 years and I know this to be true.

===
Even though some people drink urine, that is unsettling.

===
I read somewhere that the paint they use is so good that the best way to erase them is to burn it off.

===
Damn.

Speaking of wind...

===
I've never seen that in all of my 71 years.


<>
DICKENS: I’ve got writers block... I’ll have a martini, Bob. 
BARTENDER: Olive or twist? 
DICKENS: *looks into camera*

<>



THINGS GOING OR ALMOST GOING TO SHIT

===

===
I wish him the very best.

===
I think this is called resonance. 
And they solved it with what I thought was a counter-intuitive way. They designed the underneath of the bridge like an airplane wing, thus the wind causes a downward force that stabilizes the span.

===

===

===

I guess the thrill is knowing this could happen at any time.
I would buy that man a beer....factory.

===
I laughed out loud.

===
The face of instant regret.

===

<>

===

===

===

===

===

Any opened lock will open the gate.


===

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive