About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

SATURDAY #3313

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN

NEWSY BITS

God I love clever people.

===
What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Trump Is Right,
That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, “a fecalized environment.”

===
A couple of comments I've received:

"The fossil is an ammonite - so named after Ammon the Egyptian ram headed god. I studied palaeontology at university which, 40 years ago, rendered me just about unemployable. It’s nice that I can use it every once in a while."

"Kurt Russell's family is from a remote Maine town where I grew up. When I was very young, I went to an auction and managed to buy a full box of records for $1.00. Turns out they were all one-sided 78 rpm. Also turns out they were all the same song -a number sung by Kurt Russells's grandmother. We were kids - we used them for target practice until they were no more."

===
Tom Brady is 6'4" and 225 lbs.

White House Doctor Says Trump Is 6'3" And 239 Pounds.
How does that work for you?




A BUNCH OF THINGS I HOPE ARE TRUE

I can just imagine how frustrating that is.

===

===

===

===
That Gentle Reader, is a fecalized environment.

===
And I may live from prop planes to settlements on Mars.

===

And...
Yet there are those who shun these miracle drugs.

===

===

===

===

===


<>
My wife walked in on me watching another dad mow their lawn on Skype.

<>


AND NOW THINGS I WISH WEREN'T TRUE


===
With the money spent on armament we could feed and educate the world.

===
Infinity Chamber is a very thought provoking movie. Pure Kafka in a modern setting.

But it takes place in the far future and look at these prices.
I'd be great at spotting shit like that for a production crew.

Also seen lately: Dave Chappelle: Equanimity.
He says he retiring. I thought he looked very tired. I wish him the best.

===

Sorvino is rightfully angry with Weinstein for sexually harassing his daughter, actress Mira Sorvino, and then subsequently destroying her career for not complying with his demands. 

Both my sisters were molested by our next door neighbor when they were young.He only got probation and fearing that he would kill the man, my father asked and received a transfer in his job. And that's how I ended up in Oklahoma.

===


<>
Amazon Prime will be the name of the first robot to kill a human.

<>


ART AND KIND OF ART


Lichtenstein in Public
Lichtenstein was the guy who lived in Vermont and painted for a year. Then he made appointments with NY art galleries, loaded a rental truck with his new paintings and made the stops. When those didn't sell he went back to his Vermont and completely changed his style, then repeated the NY visits. He did this for 7 years until he hit on the idea of giant comic book panels.
Some people, including me, had trouble accepting such fishing for acceptance. 

===
Connect the dots, by Strijdom van der Merwe.
This is an installation. He/she most probably did not make money on it. He just offered it up for the hikers to enjoy. I like the whole concept.
The opposite of Lichtenstein.

===
Unbelievable Before & After Transformations By Azerbaijani Makeup Artist
<>
Dora the Explorer and Vlad the Impaler have the same middle name.

<>


MAPS OF INTEREST







I'm thinking most of that is planted for pulp wood and lumber.




<>
Trump's opponent in 2020 will be a cardboard box and we'll all have to pretend it's a visionary.

<>


PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T...OR NOT


===

===

===

Egg poacher that cooks yolks into stars and other shapes.
For reasons I can't explain, I was disappointed that they cooked them separately.

===
How come he didn't fall off?

===
Vietnam Folk game

===
Driving alone I rarely stop for more time than it takes me to pee. I just pull to the shoulder of the back roads I prefer; leaving the front passenger door open; and hold up a map with my left hand while I hold my dick with my right hand. That works perfectly except in rural Illinois. This is what thousands of miles in that state looks like.

===
That looks exactly like that staff I made.

<>


===

===
===

===


===

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive