About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, February 26, 2018

MONDAY #3350

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Blue Oyster Cult, “(Don't Fear) the Reaper”

NEWSY BITS

Probably my last Olympic post, so let me end with this, my new sweetheart...
If the Americans or Canadians can't win then I'm rooting for the Koreans because of the two loyal FO viewers from there.

===
News came out that my state of South Carolina pays the highest electric rates in America and my company provider has the highest rates in the state. That with a hydro/coal plant within a stone's throw of my house.

===
Over 400 people have been killed in Syria in the last five days.

Such foolishness.

===
A new series called Atlanta Monster featured one of a series of much I painted for free during the murder spree.

===
These people are applying for a job.
The unemployment rate is so low that anybody who wants a job can find one. If you can't, just maybe, you have done nothing in your life to make you worth employing.

===

If we are going to arm teachers, could we at least give librarians silencers.


===
My grandson won the second NASCAR race of the year! That makes 2 of 2. At this rate I will have enough saved up to be able to pay for his first 46 minutes at Harvard.




TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME...I'LL WAIT



VEHICLES

If you thought that was terrifying, try it on snow.
I am no inclement weather driving expert, but why would anyone drive that fast on snow and ice?

===
Those zany Russians.

===
Back when people took their hearse design seriously.

===
In the South where I live, this is a regularly scheduled event.
And that's true.


<>
The winter olympics are really just several different types of sliding.

<>


ANIMALS

In Scandinavian countries they do this so drivers can see them.

===

===
Bombardier Beetle
Holy shit!

===
Just your friendly reminder that the Queen of the United Kingdom gets excited over cows.

===
????


<>
Know the difference between the bird flu and swine flu? For bird flu you need tweetment, and for swine flu you need oinkment.

<>
Location, location, location.


OBJECTS


===
Kind of hard to see, but the cloth drapes are painted like brick wall.

===
????

===

===
Who knew there were so many?

===
"Your move, atheists!"


<>
Have you ever been so drunk that you bought a goat and only remembered when the delivery truck showed up the next day?

<>
Hahahabananahaha!


LANGUAGE


===
That's a football joke, ladies.

===

===


<>
You remember that feeling when you open up your math exam and the Asian kid next to you says, "Fuck"?

<>


HUMANS

A glitch in the matrix.

===

===

Connie Conehead's perfect dive.

===

Young woman takes first unassisted breath after lung transplant.
Absolutely amazing.

===
“We see you have Adblock enabled! Please disable adbl...”

===
Jean Luc McClane

===

===
Casually waiting for his Uber driver...

===
Enzo Ferrari, founder of Ferrari, died in 1988. Mesut Ozil, footballer, was born in 1988.

===

===
Elon on Mars.

===
Ladies and gents, Techno Viking King!!

<>

===

===

===

===

===


===

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive