About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, February 11, 2018

SUNDAY #3335

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

WE SHALL OVERCOME

NEWSY BITS

Somebody wrote:
I agree.

===
A Korean American wrote:

This really got me, especially seeing “KOREA” on the back of their jackets, not north or south. My father was born in North Korea in 1948. His family fled right before the war. My mother was born on Jeju island in the south. Like many other Koreans, I have relatives in the north that I will never get to meet. They may not even be alive. One of my biggest hopes in life is that one day I will be able to freely visit the land of my father; not on a government sanctioned tour. I truly hope that these next few weeks will go a long way towards reunification.

RH: Let us pray.

Fucking drones were awesom.

My chemist friend thinks drones will soon replace fireworks. 

But we already know setting explosives on fire has its drawbacks.

We shall see.

Still the coolest Olympic cauldron lighting.

And...

And lastly...

Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un impersonators that were thrown out of Winter Olympics opening ceremony.
RH: I'm normally all for humor in all its forms, but the two Koreas are finally doing something together and I think we should all tread lightly.

===
When I woke up this morning this was wandering around my front yard. First time ever.

===
Elon's roadster in space.

===
My friend has added his collection of Star Dollars to his Dollar Toter. I think it looks wonderful.

===
I fear that part of yesterday's blog may have misrepresented my stance on a subject that is dear to me.
My strongest belief is that rules are not to be broken, rules are made to break you. For this reason I strongly encourage clandestine art. I never asked for permission for any of the hundreds of small installations I hung around the country.
But I am disappointed in the quality of most bombing. With such a powerful tool as art, one would think the message would need to be as powerful. Spraying your fancy name on a wall in the dead of night does not cross this threshold. Rather it is simple egotism and/or narcissism.
Grow up, have adult thoughts, and express those thoughts with your art. The world will thank you.




PEOPLE WHO MADE ME SMILE

I make no qualms about enjoying more than one look at funny things. This being an example:

===
Game of Thrones stamps officially released.
She doesn't look evil at all when she smiles.

===

===

===
"Schadenfreude, motherfucker!"

===

Raise your hand if you’ve ever masturbated at work...

===
If a guy got caught gawking at her, he would be in big trouble.
And if a guy lays out in the backyard naked, he would get in trouble for that also.

===


<>
When you die, your voice gets added to the Big Bang Theory laugh track.

<>


ITEMS THAT MADE ME SMILE


MNBT*

===

===
(Schadenfreudish)

===
Living in Texas takes some getting used to.

===
Female toads head was eaten alive by parasitic blowflies, but the male toad still tries his luck.
Men.

===

<>
This little girl next door just opened her window and yelled “What’s 49 plus 13?”, so I yelled back 62 and she said, "Thank you god."

<>


PROBLEM SOLVING CAN BE FUN


===

===
These guys just solved the problem.

===
Broken hanger as spoon.

===
Actually we put a silver tape moisture barrier on missile access panels designed to go mach 4.

===
So can move to sweep needles?

===
===

===
Under carriage flamethrower to foil carjacker.
That's true.


<>
ME: *takes wife's hand* You know I've wanted to have children for 3 years.
WIFE: And I've told you *removes hand and sits back* we have to keep them forever.

<>

LANGUAGE THAT MADE ME SMILE


===

===

===

===

===

===

===
New Vilnius, Lithuania tourism ad campaign.

===
===

===
*MNBT

===
*MNBT

===
They, of course, have heard that gag a dozen times a day.

===

===

===


<>
 “Don’t boil lobsters, because they can feel pain,” say scientists from National Institute For Boiling Every Animal Alive To Work Out If They Like It Or Not.

<>
Hahahabananahaha!

DELUSION MAKES ME SMILE

Want to know what I find laugh out load funny?
This ridiculousness is a hoot.


At least the Muslims have a 8"x6" black stone in the middle of that box in Mecca to "prove" their faith. Oh, and it came from Eden. Convenient, that.
Of course they won't let scientists test it. Most people think it's just a piece of a meteorite.

Yeah, that's what's in that big black box.

And, you Jews, where is that lamp that continued burning after it was supposed to burn out. You lost that, too?

<>

===

===

===

===

===


===

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’d be interested to know whether all those tennis balls in the coil spring really accomplish anything. If you get any insights from your minions please pass them along.


Keep up the good work.
-Paul

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive