About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, March 10, 2018

SATURDAY #3362

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

LET IT BE

NEWSY BITS


===
===

===
People believe what the want to believe.

===




FUN WITH LANGUAGE

PEOPLE DESCRIBE A QUESTIONABLE DRINK I NEVER HEARD OF

===

===


<>

Is there such a thing as a breakfast wine?

<>



WOMEN...YOU GOTTA LOVE WOMEN



Old fashion advice to women from a man, of course...

===

There are people who like their horse, then there's this lady.
Where is that horse's dick?

===
I don't get it. Anyone?

===
Duh.
That's because women who don't need to act like a princess-for -a-day are more stable.

===

Have you ever drank so much that you forgot your girlfriend was on your shoulders?

===

===
PS: They all don't look like that.

===
*MNBT

===
Oh, hell no...
I don't care if those are the type sharks that don't bite or whatever, I mean, what if they changed their minds or just forgot they don't bite?

===
The difference between white people and black people?
RH: A shameless repost that made me smile the second time around.


<>
Take me down to New York City where the Yorks are new and the city is city.

<>


LEARNING NEW THINGS IS GOOD


===
Black Holes fascinate me.
I saw a science show that reported that some scientists denied that Black Holes exist.

===
The acceleration on the Tesla semi is amazing.

With all the diminishing rare earth elements required for batteries, I would have gone with natural gas requirements on all semis.



===
This is a village scaled generator.

All you need is a creak, stream or river.
Sorry, but I lost the source address, but it comes prebuilt. Then you dig a rather small canal on a slope and your done.

===
The Quadratestadt of Mannheim, Germany confounds modern computer mapping systems because it doesn’t name its streets.

It names the blocks instead.




Speaking of good ideas...
Send that shit to Flint, Michigan!

===

===


<>
Interesting how hotels can charge you extra for smoking in your room, but you can jack off on anything and everything in the room for free.

<>


WEIRDNESS

Abandoned Miss Piggy covered in moss.

===

===
Started sleeping like this as a pup and never forgot it.

===

===
Those zany truck drivers...

===
Why does no one blame the opioid manufacturers for our current epidemic? If you produce 100 times more pills than are medically needed, then you are the problem.

===

Chicks reacting to how many hits my blog receives...
Yes, it's a real burden some of us must bear.

===
This reminds me of a joke.
Little boy standing on his back porch watching to mating dogs asked his mother what they were doing. She said, "That one dog has hurt its leg and the other dog is helping it to the hospital."
The little boy looked up at her and said, "Ain't that just like life; you try to do somebody a favor and they'll fuck you every time.
RH: I was a bartender all the way through undergraduate and graduate school - sometimes in my own bars, and I found that it was my duty...yes my DUTY, to know a joke every day. I remember jokes very well and my repertoire is still extensive. But nobody tells jokes anymore, and I mean nobody. That makes me sad.

===
Something you don't see everyday.

===

This idiot can't even throw away his club properly.



===
Brazilian Jiu-jitsu vs American Jiu-jitsu


<>
"Per my last email" is office speak for "Bitch can you read?"

<>

<>

===

===

===
*MNBT

===



===


===

2 comments:

Fardygardy said...

In the Caribbean, a Jerk-Off is a competitive Jerk Sauce/ Jerk Chicken cooking event. Wonderful Caribbean fare, made with all-spice and habanero peppers.

Anonymous said...

I think a jerk chicken cooking competition could be a jerk-off?

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive