About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, April 20, 2018

FRIDAY #3403

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS
At the bar, we got into a heated discussion about whether this car actually drove up those temple stairs in that commercial. I thought the car was a stripped down shell so that it wouldn't damage the property.

I pointed out that you can SEE the cables.

So a lovely young woman looked it up and found that the vehicle did, in fact, climb the stairs under its own power, BUT the cables were attached to keep it from crashing down the steps if there was a malfunction.

===0===

Just try not to laugh at this...I dare you.




STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES


Look closely...

===0===

Making a tourist attraction out of this...

===0===

*MNBT

===0===

I would not doubt that.

===0===


===0===

A father secretly films his daughter's selfie session.
We can forgive a teenager for doing that, but I've had grown ass women sit at my bar doing it, and that just ain't right.

===0===

Keyword here is "private."

===0===

Keep an eye on your drink at all times.
Due to the fact that she watched her clip, she did not drink from that glass, thus remaining unmolested.

===0===


===0===


===0===

If this became an Olympic event, I would watch the shit out of it.

===0===

What do these famous people have in common with Elvis Presley?

Evelyn Waugh

Catherine the Great

Uesugi Kenshin

Christopher Shale

Edmund Ironsides

Don Simpson

King George II

Lenny Bruce
Highlight: [ They all died on the toilet. ]

===0===

Jatayu Nature Park, Kollam, Kerala, India. Locals believe that Jatayu fell there after being struck by Ravan while rescuing Sita.
Sure they may believe that nonsense, but they don't let it get in the way of science education in the schools.

===0===

But ODs cost the rest of us a ton of money, cause most addicts aren't insured. Plus many thefts are committed by people seeking drug money.

===0===

That look should only be used when you get caught using your mom's monster dildo fist...by your father.

===0===


===0===


===0===

Yes, I've done that before.

===0===

You can't throw a dead cat without hitting shit like this...

===0===


===0===



===0===

You gotta love this grandma...
Bahahabananahaha!
TIME FOR THE HOME, OLD LADY!


<>
If you were present when I made one of my awful decision and it affected you, just remember that I have been thinking about it every night for the past 50 years.

<>


CLEVER IS AS CLEVER DOES


I found this very interesting and felt that this old fart would be a great stool mate at any bar in the world. I watched the whole thing and now I want to play the game.




===0===




When the gunman at YouTube turned out to be a woman, would she be a gunperson or gunwoman?
Gundividual? Ammosexual? Gundame?


===0===


===0===


===0===

Street Food In Karachi Pakistan: Samosa and Vegetable Roll For Covering Roti.
How do you even invent something like that?

===0===

Any guy in any bar any time anywhere in the world.

Speaking of...

===0===


===0===

Ever seen a mongoose play dead?

===0===

Let me know how that works out for you.

===0===


===0===


===0===

Did the person who won talk about fire safety and burn down the stage?

===0===


===0===

In Star Wars, the sound of the lasers was made with a Zippo lighter struck against a radio tower's high tension guy wire.


<>
Right this second some child on this planet just wiped their own ass for the very first time.

<>


SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERY GODDAMN DAY

Padres vs Eagles?

===0===

A rare lava-dome fountain spews lava in Hawaii (Oct 11, 1969.)

===0===

They don't even have to try anymore.

===0===


===0===

Shall we pray?

===0===

Baby rhino trying to protect its mom.


<>
Whale vaginas are large enough to walk through.
(But I wouldn't recommend it.)

<>

GOOD CLEAN FUN


===0===

*MNBT

===0===

My friend got his driveway graveled and his father told us a bank robber was being chased and through a large bag of coins up into the truck that delivered it. He would then proceed to palm coins and trick us into pulling tons of them from the gravel. We sifted through that driveway for days.

===0===


===0===


===0===

British Raj 101


<>
Come to find out, not even NASA can improve on duct tape.

<>

<>

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


Worshiping a god on a stick looks so very primitive.
You're an adult now. You don't have to believe what your mother told you was true.

===0===


===0===


===0===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive