About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, May 20, 2018

SUNDAY #3433

One Of My Very Own
I like that joke very much.

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

How could they let that happen?

==0==

We Americans don't take royals all that seriously.






HELPFUL HINTS

If you have never had a dislocation, you can't imagine how good it feels when it is popped back in.

===0===

As much as I hate being filmed everywhere I go, I guess it has cut down on public urination.

===0===

Don't walk around in a travel trailer while in motion.
The men don't seem to be too alarmed over the girl's plight.

===0===

That happens so frequently that you would think people would be especially careful....but no.

===0===

Going camping or hiking?
Don't forget the bug spray.

===0===

Sometimes it is okay to cheat.


===0===

Always...ALWAYS heed looming disaster warnings!

Especially if it involves whole mobile landscapes.


<>
Moses was technically the first person to download files to his tablet from the cloud.

<>


OBJECTS WORTH SHARING

At a recent funeral, I had a delightful chat with a beautiful young black woman who worked for the Barbie department of Mattel Toys.

===0===

This looks like a fun puzzle.

===0===

Chemical weapon engineers use a live rabbit to test if there was a leak at a sarin gas factory in Colorado, US in 1970. Luckily for the rabbit, there was no leak.
Such foolishness.
Like what the world needs to spend more billions of dollars are more chemical weapons.

===0===

I have stayed in hundreds of motel rooms that looked just like this.

===0===


===0===

A flipbook in a flipbook.

===0===

Holy shit!

===0===

Self-sorting water droplets.
I think it has to do with matching surface tension.

===0===

Aircraft equipped with contra-rotating propellers.
I don't get it. Either those or a single prop works better. Why not go with the best one?

<>
How long does it take for an avocado to brown after you cut...nevermind.

<>


FOOD AND OTHER CONSUMABLES

Beans: The Musical Fruit

===0===


===0===

A work of edible art.

===0===


===0===

The Inception Burger

===0===

DJ Khaled Won’t Perform Oral Sex On His Wife Or Any Woman For That Matter.
You fool.


<>
Are you old enough to have a favorite laundry basket?

<>


YET ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT HUMOR

===0===


===0===


===0===

Ever wonder what happens when a dog jumps out of a moving pickup?
Not really.

===0===

*MNBT

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===



<>
The only way a "staycation" sounds good is if the rest of my family takes a "leavecation".

<>

PEOPLE WHO DESERVE NOTING


===0===

I watch so much soccer I have favorite referees.

===0===

A friend of mine was a drug smuggler and did this all the time...to get clear of the coast as soon as possible.
To speed it up even faster, a person hung over the front of the boat to connect the hook.

===0===

I have no idea what that is about, but I like it.

===0===


===0===

I must have missed this scene.


<>

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


Arguing with a believer...

===0===


One of my all-time favorites...

===0===


===0===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive