About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, May 3, 2018

THURSDAY #3416 MAYHEM

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

This is what hyperinflation looks like in Venezuela.

With the country experiencing almost 18,000 % inflation rate, many shops in Venezuela are now weighing money instead of counting it. Currently, 1 kg of meat cost $2.3 million bolivares ($ 2.36 US) and the average salary of a surgeon is about $6 million bolivares a month. (around $7.00 US). According to some experts, the inflation rate could reach 115,000 % by the end of this year.
I guess if Venezuela owed other countries, say, 4 trillion bolivars, then inflation is a good thing.




<>
Yeah, my body is a temple, but it's one of those temples in Thailand where they let monkeys shit all over the place.

<>


MAYHEM, DISQUIET AND ABJECT FAILURE
- MISCELLANEOUS -

Something my wife would do.

===0===

I would have bought them all a beer.

===0===

Fake tan disaster.

===0===

I am fascinated by these.
You think they could turn it into a swimming pool after the water subsides?

===0===

An ad agency in my city came up with the tagline: The hottest thing to hit Columbia since Sherman.

===0===

I didn't even know they still made that shit.

===0===

The Flowers Really Make His Whole Ensemble Work

===0===



===0===




MAYHEM, DISQUIET AND ABJECT FAILURE
- ANIMAL INSPIRED -

Remember this...

That fucker struck through a slightly ajar door from the top of a garbage can.

===0===

Cute.

===0===


===0===


===0===

Sensative motherfucker ain't he? Go figure.

===0===



===0===





<>
Full contact bird watching. Now that is a TV reality show I would watch.

<>


MAYHEM, DISQUIET AND ABJECT FAILURE
- VEHICLES -

Jet skier almost gets sucked under a moving ship.
Who knew?

===0===

Nailed it.

===0===

Right in the middle of 75/85 in Atlanta.

===0===

We haven't played What Happens Next in a while.
Simple really - car runs off road into a house, so what's the worse thing that could happen.

===0===


===0===

Wait for it...
I assume a gas leak.

===0===

I think I've shown you this before, but it's worth another look see...


<>
You don't hear the word "rascal" used anymore. It's a good word, let's bring it back.

<>


MAYHEM, DISQUIET AND ABJECT FAILURE
- DADS -

===0===



===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

And dads don't get the thanks they deserve...
No, they get nut shots AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY!!

===0===


===0===


===0===


I'll see your catch with a baby and raise you a tray of food, a program, a purse AND a baby.

===0===

Muscle memory...


<>
Why is it called a building if it's already built?

<>


MAYHEM, DISQUIET AND ABJECT FAILURE
- ON A SERIOUS SIDE -



===0===

Would you have assisted like this?

===0===


===0===


In 1968, the Supremes ruled in Terry v. Ohio that the police did not need "probable cause" to stop a person, it was sufficient that they have "reasonable suspicion."



===0===


===0===

Everyone should see this movie at least once...

===0===

I designed my kitchen to have light tile and dark grout on the counters, and darker tile and white grout on the floor.
My tile man flatly refused to use white grout on a kitchen floor and the above demonstration is why.

===0===

Rage Against The Vending Machine.


<>
You can look at a problem and either go, "Oh, this is a problem," or you can kaboom. Blow it up and turn it into something great. You literally kaboom the problem.

<>


<>

===0===


===0===

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

I like my women bendable.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive