About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, May 4, 2018

FRIDAY #3417

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

People take them WAY too seriously. They shouldn't even be the subject of memes. It validates them to some people.
Get fucking vaccinated, see your doctor, and take your meds. Stay safe out there you crayon-eating motherfuckers.

===0===





FUN WITH LANGUAGE


===0===


===0===

If you heard the phrase "I rolled a rock down the hill" you would never assume the rock had to be shaped like a coin. But stupid bastards think the stone "rolled" from the tomb of Jesus was, in fact, coin-shaped.

===0===

In the South, he's called a Dickdo.
As in his stomach sticks out more than his dick do.

===0===

Practice, practice, practice.

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

I'm sure he's very popular at family reunions.

===0===

This is called juxtaposition and it's a good thing.

===0===

My bartender would slap the shit out of anyone who summoned her with a fucking bell.
And that's why we love you, Abby.

===0===

They learned it from my wife.

===0===


===0===

Hahahahahahahaha!

===0===


===0===


===0===

I'm certain a female scientist found this and you know why.

===0===

*MNBT

===0===


===0===

I would say hyper-competitive.

===0===


===0===

You call it wrong, I call it New Math.

===0===

Better start brushing up on my Latin... just in case.

===0===


===0===

Mars doesn't want to meet your ass.

===0===


===0===


===0===

A guy named Shane...

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

Why young people feel so entitled...

===0===


===0===


===0===



===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


<>

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


Tatted Women

1 comment:

Fardygardy said...

Girls' night out vs boys' night out? Watch the movie "Live Nude Women".

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive