About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

TUESDAY #3421

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com


My wife was the first person at the scene and gave one of her cloth shopping bags to the cops to cover the man's dick.




<>
Last night there was a seminar on how to withhold orgasms. Nobody came.

<>


PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS
- PEOPLE -

So uh, Hafthor Bjornsson deadlifted half a ton and then just kinda, nodded.

===0===

Every man, even kings, surgeons, and astronauts do that at every opportunity.

===0===


===0===

"It's part of the routine, I swear."

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

"What y'all doin' in there?"

===0===

Man gets immediate revenge on armed burglars that held his family up in the driveway and stole their belongings.

===0===

Road Rage par excellence...
That guy has a very powerful leg.

===0===




===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===



<>
People only mention that it's a free country when they're doing something shitty.

<>


PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS
- PLACES -

I like all kinds of stairs, but rustic ones like this are my favorite.
Think of the pure hard work that took.

===0===

Spend some time studying this. With this configuration, no car ever has to stop or cross other traffic. Brilliant!

A loyal viewer sent me this one. But I can't figure out how the cars coming in from the right get to exit out the bottom.


===0===

Sydney Australia

This is all I would think about...

===0===


===0===

I know they are doing good, but there is something I don't understand.
I thought that human contact had to be kept to an absolute minimum.

===0===

Square off, Tai Pinchevsky (because).
Take the time to study these. I loved them.

===0===

I'm not sure all of you understand the importance of maintaining the Gulf Stream flow. It could very well cause a new Little Ice Age and we know that because it has happened already.

===0===



How do you NOT shit yourself?

===0===

When I got ready to brick my side yard to widen my driveway, I just laid the brick right on top of the grass and within a couple of weeks they had all sunk in to form a flat surface.
I think the problem with that walkway is that the brick was laid atop raw dirt that obviously had some soft spots.


<>
Sometimes I scream inside my head to see if any nearby psychics flinch.

<>


PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS
- THINGS -

Plane slide
The hours of engineering that took.

===0===



Damn.

===0===

Remember the embedded tiny frog decorated sidewalk I told you about a couple of times?
Here are the little fuckers on the move...but on hardened concrete.

===0===

Juxtaposition.

===0===

*MNBT

===0===

They set their bar rather low, don't you think?

===0===

(I couldn't have put it better myself.)

===0===

Okay, I have a test for you. Just look at this and remember as much as you can about it.



===0===

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

===0===

This strikes me as a very good idea.
"I live in Massachusetts and I signed a 20-year lease for the system. The electric rates in my area are horrible and my monthly bill averaged $120. I leased 23 panels for $37 per month. The system is producing more power than I use so I have a credit balance with the power company. I do not have any batteries in my system, my electric meter just runs backward. I am not responsible for any repairs or maintenance on the system."

===0===

I just watched the movie "Moon" with Sam Rockwell, I'm not sure if many people have seen it, but it seems highly underrated. I recommend it for anyone's movie list.

===0===

Find the cat...

===0===


===0===


The cat is behind the trash can.


===0===

Back to the game. There was a G in the phrase you read. The question is, what did it look like?
The answer to follow.

===0===

That is the closest to a miracle as I will ever get.

===0===

How did you do? The article said only 10% or so got it right and that's with a 25% chance of guessing the right one.

===0===

9,888 endangered tortoises found in a poacher's home in Madagascar.
Who the fuck buys tortoises on the black market? Are they good for anything but pets? Soup?

===0===

A trio of images I still like to look at.
We have deduced that as long as the buckets are heavier than the table, then it will remain stable.

This is what happens when you engage a train engine with the brakes still on.

Imagine doing that and coming back in thirty years to discover how it turned out.

<>
A group of drunk women is called a Struggle.

<>


<>

===0===

A chalk that up to demon rum.

===0===

===0===

Ouch.

===0===


===0===

She must not be from around here.

===0===


===0===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive