About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, May 7, 2018

MONDAY #3420

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

Yesterday about the NSA I forgot to include the full story link.


===0===

The Kentucky Derby is another reminder that 2 minutes can be exciting. Ladies, I'm talking to you.

===0===

El Classico ended 2-2. It was a hell of a game...rough, but good.




THINGS THAT CONFUSE THE SHIT OUT OF ME

Why would anybody do such a thing?

===0===

I have no idea what that is supposed to say.

===0===

Oh Canada.
Said to be whey and gravy.

===0===

I love animals as much as anyone, but that creature has got to die. Forget about shrinking habitat, had my child been in the front yard it could very well have died.

===0===

Anybody? What's the Tin Man got to do with anything?

===0===

Please, somebody, explain to me what "Cash Me Outside" means.
NOTE: I asked my young friends and they explained about that obnoxious brat on TV, who, in my opinion, doesn't deserve any attention.

===0===

Whaaaaaat?

===0===

This took me much too long to figure out.
I'm assuming a collapsed building in probably an earthquake.

===0===


And then there's this situation we've all faced...

===0===

How very wonderful.

===0===


===0===

I'm assuming the shoes froze to the road, but I'm not sure.

===0===

No satety rope.
Oh, hell no.

<>

Did you know that your nipples are the same size as your butthole? I know because I’ve measured my wife's.

<>


JUST PLAIN GOOD IDEAS

Stairway to Kitchen Island

===0===


===0===

My family once owned a restaurant on Lake Murray and it had something similar. A woman customer slipped on the pier and scratched her knee. The insurance paid her $5,000 just to settle. The next day the insurance policy soared and the pier was hauled away.

===0===

Food artist, indeed.

===0===


===0===

Medical gloves designed for medical emergency response.

===0===

One would think the configuration of the larger wood would direct rainwater directly into the smaller wood.


<>

What Americans lack in money they make up for in body fat.

<>


SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

This shows gravity variations around the world. The areas in orange and red have slightly higher gravity than places in the blues.
===0===

German traffic pole lets you play Pong with people across the road.


===0===

China escalates the war on jaywalkers with automated shouting laser/squirt guns tied to motion-sensors.


===0===

I read that flocks of anything and schools of fish in some ways act like a single organism. That illustrates it perfectly.

===0===

This olive tree is 3000 years old.
Ano Vouves, Crete, Greece.  Branches from this tree were used to weave victory wreaths for athletes in the 2004 Olympics in Athens.

===0===

This advanced microscope shows cells at work in incredible 3D detail.
Using a special microscope and new lighting techniques, a team from Harvard and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute captured zebrafish immune cell interactions with unheard-of 3D detail and resolution. The tech has already yielded new insights on cell function and could transform our understanding of how organisms function at the smallest scales.

 https://www.engadget.com/2018/04/20/microscope-3d-cell-function-video/

===0===

Try to wrap your mind around how much engineering it takes for these ships to survive such things. Cause there are many things that can go wrong.

<>

Time may be money, but, sadly, money is not time.

<>

SMILEABLES

We could all learn something from watching those kids.

===0===

Why is it that it's always stupid people who think they are superior?

===0===

What it's like to live in a college town...

===0===

Imagine the slug trail she would leave doing that naked.

===0===


===0===

When it comes to Hitler I’m not a big fan.

===0===


===0===

Hahahahahahahaha!

===0===



<>

Somewhere in the ocean dolphins are fucking each other's blowhole.

<>


LANGUAGE

How very, very true.

===0===


===0===

My newest favorite headline...
===0===

===0===

===0===

I had real problems with giving free breakfast to children when the only requirement was that they were on food stamps. Think about that a minute.
Then the parents would come in to complain about something while sporting a $100 nail job, driving a new car and a hairdo that took hours for a hairdresser to accomplish.


===0===

I wonder if he has gotten her to try it "out back".

===0===


===0===


<>

And try to have something like this to marvel at in your back yard every day...

===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===


===0===

CLEARED OUT ALL THE NON-GIF ITEMS


===0===


===0===


THE FEMALE BUTT

3 comments:

jim (Rph) said...

When someone would pull up to the drive thru at the pharmacy in his or her Lincoln Navigator (New) and have those nails like you describe and a large bag from the package store on the passenger seat and proceed to tell me that they did not have a dollar for the Rx copay(if the patient says they cannot afford it we must override the copay) I had trouble keeping my temper.

The Boy said...

We received a wonderful gift for our wedding. It is a board (to serve things on) made of olive wood. The tree used was 2,000 years old and had died and apparently, you cant cut them down in Greece, it is illegal, so a friend of our friend bought it after it died and harvested it, turned it into a serving board. We are almost too afraid to use it.

-The Boy

Anonymous said...

TSA t-shirt says "It's not gay if it's TSA" with a guy patting down another.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive