About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, August 17, 2018

FRIDAY #3522

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>



ART AND ARTY

What it was was conceptual art.
=1=

This guy hates everybody.
He needs to up his game.
This guy hates all future generations!
Yes, he had buried these around to express his loathing to future discoverers.
I, of course, think it absolutely wonderful.
=2=

I'm not sure I understand that. Of course, I don't recognize the footwear of the fallen comrade. 
=3=

I do like art used for social commentary.
=4=

What a wonderful thing to just stumble along.
=5=

No capital A but interesting to study.
=6=

=7=

=8=

That dick sucking scene from The Shining.
Notice it is backlit, but the faces aren't.
=9=

That body is rendered in foreshortening. For years nobody knew how to do it, but some think they used camera obscura to solve the perspective, then one of these handy little aids.
=10=

Did anyone else notice that the middle panel was grayscale until it was flipped?
=11=

Pretty solid advice
=12=


<>
In the last seconds of their lives, do you think that all those sacrificed virgins would have played "Pretend the floor was not lava?"

<>


ACCOMPLISHERS AND ATTEMPTED ACCOMPLISHERS
You Decide

Finnish sniper Simo Häyhä killed over 500 Russians in the Winter War of 1939 - without a scope - only iron sights. The Russians named him The White Death. 
No word on his apparent injuries.
=13=

Look carefully.
=14=

This is the new internet sensation...
It's usually done by stepping out of the passenger door of a slow-moving car...with mixed results, of course. This one won some sort of award, and justifiably.
=15=

I hate to be hyper-critical, but it amuses me to see ordinary people wearing all that specialized gear to ride around their neighborhood. It would be like me wearing a firesuit, gloves, and helmet to drive to the 7-11 for a twelve pack.
=16=

I guess that's one way to prepare for it.
=17=

Those are grown fucking men for Christ's sake!
=18=

Book title: The Joy of Exercise


<>
Have you ever taken a shit in an ex's driver's seat?

<>

BRAIN EXERCISES


This was much too long for most of you, so after you watch enough to understand the problem, then skip to 11:00. And it is a hell of a problem.

=19=

=20=

=21=

That reminded me to remind you that if you haven't read the book Ishmael I think you really should.
=22=

=23=

=24=

You need to think about this again.
=25=

=26=

=27=

Please read this. If you do it with an open mind you just might learn something.

WHY TRUMP WON
I read it as one word - ecopieties and looked it up.
Anyway, you don't have to agree with any of that to learn something. I have been more or less ordered never to use the word nigger while every black person has that same word sprinkled throughout his/her speech. And...AND I was expected NOT to be pissed off about it.

All that equals Vote For The Guy Who Will Fuck The System Up.
=28=


<>
I'm so old that I can remember going through a whole day without taking a picture of anything.

<>
One of my all-time favorites.


NATURE

Mount Sunflower is the highest point in the state of Kansas.
"Mount."
=29=

Oh, shit.
=30=

That thing is as old as I feel.
=31=

I like to think about that every once in a while.
I like to think the waterfall keeps blowing back on top of itself until the mass gets big enough to overcome the force of the wind.
=32=

I mentioned once before that the angle of the wave required for it to break is 90 degrees.
=33=


<>
We use the term eyesight but not nosesmell, tonguetaste, or earhearing.

<>


SHIT HAPPENS

That's some cheap ass shit right there.
=34=


The Fields medal, mathematic's most prized award for mathematics and often dubbed the "Nobel Prize of Mathematics" was stolen from Cambridge Professor Caucher Birkar just moments after he received it.

The professor put the 14-carat gold medal, worth around £3,000, in a briefcase on a table, but moments later realized it had disappeared. Police reviewed security tapes and identified two potential suspects.
=35=

The exact same thing happened to my brother hauling drywall, only his stack was about three feet tall. It only cracked a corner of the bottom sheet.
=36=

I still have nightmares about that. Seriously.
=37=


<>
The ability of a golf cameraman to track a small white ball through the air over hundreds of yards is significantly underrated.

<>


SEXY TIME

Teen Spirit

I will never forget the girl who first taught me what my dick was for.
It was a great time to be alive.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
=38=

Mine is a one-eyed trouser trout
=39=

An amazing amount of pop songs deal with holding hands.
=40=


JOKE

A little boy walks into his parents' room while they're having sex. The boy asks, "What are you doing?" The mother explains, "Your daddy was full of air, so I was jumping on him to get it out." The boy says, "That's funny. Every time you leave for work, your sister comes and blows him right back up."
=41=

=42=

=43=

<>
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

[ GERMAN ENGINEERING ]
<>

I'll just bet she is.
<>


1 comment:

Danny Newey said...

MONDAY PUNDAY: German engineering.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive