About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, August 20, 2018

MONDAY #3523

One Of My Very Own

<>
Send your $2 today to:

BUY RALPH A MONDAY BEER

Dano's Pizza

3008 Rosewood Drive

Columbia, SC 29205
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

I ran across this and just knew it could not wait its place in the rotation. Enjoy.
Did you find yourself holding your breath just like that guy must have?




PLACES OF INTEREST

Scratch marks on a cell door of an abandoned insane asylum - Tewksbury, Massachusetts.
Do things like that saddens you guys like it saddens me?
=1=

Cypress Creek Canyons, Vancouver, B.C.
I can almost hear and smell that.
=2=

Somewhere in Oregon, they placed very sensitive microphones to measure the slightest sound and it is indeed quiet.
=3=

Blue Man


I almost missed it entirely.

I'm not sure it was worth the effort.
=4=

=5=

I like the shadows on the wall very much.
That is a wonderful photograph.
=6=

"Get out of the fucking tank!"
Marry a woman with children they said. It will be fun, they said.
=7=

<>

Have you ever been so late that you just said "Fuck it," and took your time?

<>


THINGS NOT EASILY UNDERSTOOD

What could possibly go wrong?
=8=

It's a wonderful time to be alive.
=9=

????
=10=

Show this to your children.

Again.
=11=

Skeleton of the now extinct, Archelon Ischyros, the largest sea turtle to have ever existed. Photo from 1902.
=12=

Would one of you smart motherfuckers explain that to me? I'm thinking fire door.
=13=

<>

As a teenager, I used to break into my neighbor's car and the only thing I would do is adjust his driver's seat placement either up or back.

<>


PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T DO

I think that's fake.
=14=

=15=

I wonder if that cost extra.
=16=

Gallagher?
Who would win?

Do you think the rules require that they keep their eyes closed? How could you not flinch?
=17=

Priorities
=18=

????
=19=

Yeah, I'd be good at that and my wife would be the perfect right seat guy.
=20=


Because somebody has to do it.
=21=



I think that shit eating grin tells us the bitch knew what she was doing.
=22=

Winners of the Keke Challenge 

Yes, there is an award for doing that. And yes I like that clip very much.
=23=


<>

I think that if you are better dressed than a person sitting in first class, you should get their seat.

<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE

=24=

"It's a long story..."
=25=

Please read


=26=


=27=

=28=

=29=

=30=

=31=

=32=

=33=
=34=

=35=

=36=

=37=

=38=

=39=

You MUST watch this!
What is a photocopy machine?
This is comedic gold and I guarantee you that you will laugh out loud. And don't give up on it too soon, as it gets better and better.

This just in case that doesn't work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbqAMEwtOE
=40=

<>
<>

<>

<>

My hero.
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

That cost extra.
<>

<>
TIT FOR TAT

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive