About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, August 19, 2018

SUNDAY #3522

One Of My Very Own
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>
It's called Separation of Church and State and it's a good thing.

This guy didn't read that part of the constitution.

That is so very wrong on so very many levels.
<>


FINALLY
I found MPEG4 to GIF Converter that is ultra fast and free. I should have looked for it much sooner. It will save me, literally, hours.


MAN THE TOOL USER

That is great, but I think it should have come down a little more to cover his chin and neck.
=1=

How some ice machines work.
Not very many moving parts to break.
=2=

Well, it looks like somebody forgot a valve.
=3=

SHE'S BACK!!!
At least I think that's a new one.
=4=

Non-Newtonian Fluid
=5=

=6=

Now he's just showing off...
=7=

I guess that's the only tool you need for working on heavy equipment in the field.
=8=

I would go completely insane in the midst of so many of my fellow man. But if I know anything about Asians I bet there's a lot of fingers up asses.
=9=


For his birthday, my neighbor's wife bought him a trip on a fishing boat from which he just caught a 150-pound swordfish. 
On my birthday, my wife bought me a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts. Life is weird that way.
She did remember the little paper hat this year.
=10=

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
=11=


<>
Have you ever been so poor you rinsed out a Ziplock to reuse it the 90th time?

<>

PEOPLE NOT LIKE ME AND YOU

Watch this goofy motherfucker...
Who needs enemies when you have a friend like that?
=12=


Beaned him right in the beanbag with the beanbag.
For you Yankees out there that is called a "YARD" and it's an "OUTDOOR" area similar to what you people call a "PARK" - you know, the only grass within 50 miles...the place with all the puke covered bums, but we own our little "PARK" and nobody else can use it but us...which makes us feel rich even though our sisters wear their dead cousin's hand me down underwear they salvaged from the crash site. Let's move on.
=13=

When your plans for Saturday night are slightly different than his...
I've tried just about anything the human mind can think of when it comes to sex and realized early on that I'm a pretty conventional guy.
=14=

A man with mature values.
=15=

24 miles per hour on a treadmill.
=16=

You never outlive your inner bitch.
My wife's 99-year-old grandmother got in a snit when a 100yo man moved in and she wasn't the oldest anymore.
=17=

Jumping over an F-1 Racecar
I just did a copy and paste on that caption, but it's obvious they omitted the word "attempted."
=18=

He who pranks gets pranked.
Watch very carefully.
I would vote that the funniest thing on the internet in 2018. I laughed out loud. If you didn't laugh out loud, go back and look at the kid's face when his ear tumbles to the floor.
=19=

Have you ever been given an unsolicited blow job from that real ugly girl at the bar?
=20=

Guaranteed blowjobs for life.
=21=

????
=22=

=23=


<>
Not to brag, but I have made some pretty bad decisions without alcohol.

<>

ITEMS I FOUND ODD

Ants building bridge to attack wasp nest.
Any ant experts out there want to explain that to me?
=24=

=25=

When your dog's leg is as large as your son's leg.
=26=

The man takes a whole different approach to training.
=27=

=28=

Hardcore - A movie shot entirely like a first-person shooter video game, so you are the main character.
I watched as much as I could stomach and it was just as fucking bad as I thought it would be.
=29=

The building is being painted that same color as the sky...on that day anyway.
=30=

Alcoholism disguised as a craft beer hobby.
=31=


<>
Not to brag, but I just beat the 7 best hangover cures known to science.

<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE

=32=

=33=

Yeah, but we atheists cringe at the batshit idea of "pretending" a cracker is the flesh of your leader. Sorry, but crazy is crazy.
=34=


Nobody is lying when they are telling you what you want to hear.

Read that again.



I want you Trump supporters out there to think about if ten years ago you had been asked to design your perfect president. How close would Donald Trump fit that profile?
=35=

=36=

=37=

"It's a long story."
=38=

=39=

<>
<>

Just a reminder that this can happen.
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

I found that one especially difficult.
<>

<>

<>

<>
METEOR SHOWER

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive