About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, October 19, 2018

FRIDAY #3582

One Of My Very Own

Today's bonus round...
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

<>

<>

I wondered what he threw on fire...
Fucking moron.
<>

And to think some people still like monarchies.
<>


<>


 362
<>

MORE GOOD IDEAS

For those times when you don't absolutely have to show off those high calf muscles while driving.
=1=

Subway cop of old...
=2=

In Copenhagen, you can rent a kayak for free if you promise to collect as much trash as you can while paddling.
=3=

C-130 landing on USS Forrestal.
Amazing.
=4=

Humans: The Problem Solvers
=5=


<>
How smug was Adam knowing he had the biggest dick on Earth?

<>


ADDRESSING SOCIAL CONCERNS

I have made no secret that I loathe this man.

And for the first time in a long time, I am going to attempt to change things this year.
=6=

=7=

The most American picture I've seen all week.
And it's not so much how much we eat, but what we eat.
=8=

If that, one of the most natural of events, offends you, then you need therapy.
=9=

Comment exchange with a reader:
Gun Show section; you said: "And in America, anybody can walk right in off the street and buy any or all of those items - no questions asked."
That's not true at all. All dealers at gun shows have to be an FFL holder (Federal Firearms License), and background checks are mandatory and done right there at the dealer's table.

Not many years ago I bought a pistol and there was no background check. I even had to ask for a bag to put my purchase in to get it to my truck and the guy gave me his McDonald's bag from lunch.
The laws, of course, may have changed, but I was unaware. I very much appreciate people like you who keep me honest, but the gun I bought was used. Do you think that matters?
[verification needed]
=10=


<>
My doctor advised me that I should really try to cut down on birthdays.

<>
Is this the way you think America should handle illness?


HUMANS AT THEIR WORSE

Remember me telling you that everything in the military is called a party, well, this is a "blanket party".
It's used to get the attention of fuckups who cause extra work for the whole squad. After being restrained, he is being pummelled by socks with a bar of soap in the top. I participated in one of those when I was but a lad.
=11=

The more I look at this, the more I doubt its authenticity.
I mean, just look at the guy's neck.
[verification needed]
=12=

Believe it or not, when young scientists apply to the National Science Foundation for grants, they do, in fact, set up poster board displays in a large room and the board of directors walk around and judges them.
=13=

Worse case of situational awareness I have ever seen...
She thought the mountain lion was a dog.
=14=

I think the passing train sucked her out the door.
=15=


<>
My wife's alphabet soup is hit or miss because she doesn't follow the recipe to the letter.

<>


IN SUPPORT OF SANITY

=16=

I've written reams concerning how people just accept what they were taught by their parents and never question it. Religion relies on this.
Speaking of, this speaks to me about the uselessness of prayer...
=17=

Why do so many people distrust science? More specifically, what is the motivation for scientists to not only lie but to cover up each other's lies? Getting caught falsifying data could ruin a career, but on top of all that, peer review works...scientists LOVE to find errors in their peer's research.

Historians studying archival photographs from four decades ago have come to the conclusion that the U.S. believed in science at some point.
=18=

After I got my bachelor's degree a very wise man told me that a master's degree would open many more doors for me. He was correct and I never had the chance to thank him.
=19=

So many people feel powerless. These people love to foresee a looming disaster - a cleansing as it were, that will give them a fresh start. 
I shut one of them up the other day by reminding them that when I was growing up we had bomb shelters in our backyards and practiced diving under our desks once a week. All for naught.
=20=


<>
White people love saying "nice blinker asshole" when someone merges in front of them.

<>


HUMOR

Two red caps the meaning of which eludes me.
=21=

I've designed many a mural on bar naps.
=22=

I love this cartoon so much that I'm going to post it everytime I run across it.
=23=

=24=

I'm not so sure taste buds in your colon is a good idea at all.
=25=

Professor review
=26=

*MNBT
=27=

"I don't give blow jobs to strange men in public restrooms. Nobody actually blows anything."
(RH: Did you notice the bird shit on his shoulder?)
=28=


<>
White people love saying "not getting far without these" when coming back for keys they forgot.

<>

RANDOM BLOG FODDER

Didn't remember how filthy they were, and I bet the smell would sicken a hog.
=29=

Salt
The cubic shape is a direct result of how the Na and Cl atoms are stacked together. The atoms are different sizes and when stacked together in an orderly fashion, the resultant shape is a cube. Thus, as the mineral grows, it also takes this form.
=30=

Another contributed All Things Ralph
=31=

What it’s like to visit the Great Wall of China in the winter.
Many of those people ended up sliding down on their ass. Everybody had to cling to the wall.
How did the ancient Emporer's Army overcome that problem in times of conflict?
=32=

A couple of murals I can tolerate.
Architectural Illusion was my forte.

I even did something very similar to this.
=33=

Monet
=34=

<>
Your childhood wasn't lit if you've never been chased by a goose or goat.

<>


WOMEN

Because it's my blog...
I can remember causing a woman's toes to do that.
=35=

Note the emotions solicited in the image.
The alignment of the guy's head and the decorative structure in the background is a bonus.
=36=

How very rude.
I'm interested in getting a look of the guy upon whose shoulders she is perched.
=37=

At least 100% of all cults are just scams to have sex with teenagers.
I concur.
=38=

<>

<>

<>
Give Aunt Jan another wine.

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>
<>
JESUS SAVES

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive