About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, October 20, 2018

SATURDAY #3583

One Of My Very Own
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>
Looked like a mountain lion to me.
<>

Now, this is the way to buy somebody a beer!
<>




ART AND art

That's not destroyed. That's the most valuable set of strips of paper we've seen since the bandages on King Tut.

I know you have already seen the news on that, but I want to discuss its present worth. It was worth 1.3M as a piece of art. Now it is the evidence of a drama world astounding event. I predict it is now worth 10X its selling price.
And let me add, the man is a fucking genius.
=1=

How’s Your Day Going? - Isaac Cordal's miniatures have taken a turn toward the dark side.



=2=
Marking off the days it is allowed to exist...
I'm impressed.
=3=

=4=

Mobstr, London
How unusual.
=5=


<>
My sister puts enough sugar in her iced tea to cause cane futures to spike.

<>
*MNBT


MACHINES AND DEVICES

The versatile Willys Jeep.
I never knew they could be configured this way.

This one has special rims to keep them from sinking into the snow.

I watched a documentary about how Willys got the contract, and one of the requirements was that it had a maximum weight. Willys' prototype was overweight, but at the end of the demonstration they brought out a weight-lifter to pick up the rear-end, thus convincing the generals that it was light enough.

I would have thought there were far more made that this.
=6-10=

A device that erases print.
Why would anybody want that? Couldn't you more easily just edit and reprint?
=11=

Wouldn't you like to see the pump responsible for that?
=12=

I told you about this before, but here it is in action.
=13=

Punching bag designed to evade punches.
Wow.
=14=

This is mesmerizing...
Now forget about the boats, look at the cars on the causeway. Where the fuck are they going? Should I assume there is an underwater tunnel?
[verification needed]
=15=

This is a wall paneled in what looks like pallet wood.

But with a remote control he can open a hidden door.
=16=

<>
How long do you think Bruce Wayne's dick is? Seriously. I'm asking for a friend.

<>

SOCIAL CONCERNS

=17=

RH: Shit like that is why so many people are leaving the church in droves. Not the Man/Boy butt fucking, but the way the church is dealing with it.
=18=

Who the fuck cares if some lonely guy sticks his pecker in a rubber doll?
=19=

I'm getting really tired of smug bastards telling me what my species should and should not do.
=20=

=21=

I talk to young men every day about many things, even women, and I am pleased to report that they all respect women...maybe even more than I did at their age. That's a good thing.
=22=

It seems to me that some people LIKE being miserable.
=23=

And these miserable people think that they should solve all their problems with medication.
How did this happen to us?
=24=

I have had sex in the woods a dozen or so times.
And I can still remember each and every one of them especially the one that involved a can of chocolate syrup.
=25=


<>
 "Are you a secret shopper? You have to admit it if I ask. It's the law."
"That's only for undercover cops."
"That sounds like something a secret shopper would say."

<>


THE UNUSUAL AND/OR THE JUST PLAIN WEIRD

Asians
=26=

Oh, dear.
=27=


Reminds me of the time I joined a nudist group and participated in the 5k speed walking event.
=28=

=29=

Top this for weird, I dare you...
=30=


<>
To observe someone’s true savage nature, you must observe them eat crab legs at an all you can eat buffet.

<>


LANGUAGE, FUN AND OTHERWISE

=31=

=32=

=33=

I know you have all seen this by now, but this is too cute not to include.

Girl, 8, and her 1,500-year-old Viking sword.
Rivers are a treasure trove of ancient weapons. I'm thinking about the thousands that were lost fording the river, plus sword welding horsemen who are shot dead with a bow. Plus there is the situation when you are cleaning up the battlefield and you have more of the enemies weapons than you can carry - no need to leave them available for later warriors so you throw them in the river.
=34=

=35=

????
=36=

=37=

=38=

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>
And a whole bunch of people finds nothing at all weird about that.

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>
<>
OLD NAVY





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#14 - it’s a jetty.. those are ppl not cars. Keep up the great work, thx Ralph

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive