About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, February 22, 2019

FRIDAY #3711

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

<>

INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU MAY BE UNAWARE


Elephant penises are prehensile so they can maneuver them like their trunks.
I saw one in action at a zoo many years ago and I was very impressed.
^^1^^


But what about the problems of inbreeding with his offspring?
^^2^^


 Newly Discovered Spiked Dinosaurs From South America

And unlike most horns, these are extensions of the neck bones.
 ^^3^^

Said to be: Earthquake seen from underwater.
Or it could be just a wave passing over.
^^4^^

The collapse of void and subsequent explosion is how a diesel engine works.
^^5^^

Invasion of France, 1940

That is one of the most impressive illustrations I've ever seen.
I'm sure you spotted whole armies collapsing to Dunkirk but did you notice a rather large army charging in from the south...

And emerging annihilated.

^^6^^

Lissajous curve table

^^7^^


https://futurism.com/the-byte/chinese-kaiyun-pickman-electric-pickup-truck?utm_source=Digest&utm_campaign=4b2482ea64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_05_07_09&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_03cd0a26cd-4b2482ea64-247468321&mc_cid=4b2482ea64&mc_eid=ff8b8fe1e2 

^^8^^

A unique view of the Moon, with its far side facing the camera and an unsettlingly tiny Earth lurking in the background, has been captured by China’s Longjiang-2 satellite.
^^9^^

Speaking of...
How the moon got its scars.

^^10^^

"Swiss Army Man" stars that Radcliff Harry Potter guy.
 And from the first scene to the last he is a corpse.
^^11^^


I live in the wrong fucking country!
^^12^^


<>

An audiobook with 8 hours of breathing and page turning with a surprised "Oh, out loud?" right at the end.

<>
<>


IT'S JUST MY OPINION, MAN


Oh, I know the difference but I just move too quickly to get everything right.
^^13^^

Many people already regret all the personal crap they put on line.

^^14^^

I don't really see the harm.
 As long as you are careful.
I know a wonderful young woman who really wanted to go to work for Homeland Security. As soon as she got into college she deleted ALL social media so that her slate would be clean, as it were.
^^15^^

I know how to salute and this man does it right.
First, lay your hand and forearm on a table and freeze it. Then pick it up and do not let it bend, cup or anything else. Notice that Buzz's arm looks like it is laying on a table. I like that.
^^16^^

The time Buzz Aldrin punched the moon landing denier...

I like that guy.
^^17^^


I will admit that I flinch every time I stumble upon that.
^^18^^

I hate being bored. I will find something to do no matter where I am. I have been known to balance coins like this until distracted by something more interesting.
^^19^^

Other people deal with boredom other ways...

Witchdraft
^^20^^

This young woman is a pro boredom avoider...
 ^^21^^

But the Russians take boredom avoidance to a whole new level with their "Alternative Russian Ice Roulette."
 ^^22^^

If you aren't in awe of this, get off my blog...
^^23^^


Religion - what is it good for?
^^24^^


They are nice sometimes.
^^25^^


<>

Having women refs in the NFL didn't work out. They kept throwing flags for things that happened 3 weeks ago.

<>

<>


"FINAL DESTINATION" IN REAL LIFE
 
^^26^^

^^27^^

 ^^28^^
 
^^29^^

 Asians
^^30^^

A whip made from two human spinal columns, found in the basement of an abandoned house in Wyoming.
 Nah, just kidding. It's a movie prop. But it is pretty damn cool.
^^31^^

 <>

If you work in customer service you should be allowed to fight one customer a day.

<>
<>

LAST LAUGHS



Would the internet lie?
^^32^^



^^33^^


^^34^^

Such Agility...
 No need to overdo it.
^^35^^


A little high strung ain't she?
^^36^^


Buddha's a little bit tired.
^^37^^


^^38^^


That smirk.
^^39^^

<>
 <>

When people ask me how I knew Debbie was the woman for me...
 <>

 Forest in the western hemisphere
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good web site you have here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days.
I honestly appreciate individuals like you!
Take care!!

Anonymous said...

What's up, yeah this article is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
thanks.

Anonymous said...

The video clip of they guy's foot going up the other guy's ass is a scene from the short film "Interesting Ball"

Anonymous said...

My Favorite things in today's blog:
*Public Napping
*Lissajous curve table (which made me think of the 70's and dropping acid)
*I WANT that little electric truck!!!
Thanks!
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive