About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

WEDNESDAY #3709

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

^^1^^


^^2^^


Obey
I'm not much for rules. I always say that rules aren't made to be broken, they are made to break you.
^^3^^


I don't really know what that means, but I did think it was a badass thing to say.
^^4^^


Savage, that.
^^5^^


RH: It concerns me that people buy drugs cooked up by a criminal who you wouldn't buy a used car from and ingest these drugs with no fear whatsoever.
^^6^^

Old TV rules of yore

^^7^^


^^8^^

Game of Thrones
And...
"Dinner is coming."
^^9^^


^^10^^


^^11^^

This shirt will be Exhibit A in his inevitable divorce case.
^^12^^


<>
A neighbor once told my wife she needed to shave down there or the baby would get carpet burn.

<>


<>



I found these fascinating.


And my very favorite... 
 ^^13^^


<>

If you sat on a voodoo doll of yourself, would you ever be able to stand up?

<>

<>


LET'S THINK MORE, SHALL WE


Imagine a child seeing that and thinking it's okay for them to try it.
^^14^^


There was a time in Art History when a group of renowned artists decided that they were tired of making objects for rich people to show off in their corporate headquarters. Further, they rejected the notion that an artist's job was to make object pleasing to look at. And Conceptual Art was born. Much of my work falls under this unconventional umbrella.
^^15^^


I question myself constantly.
I've given much time to thinking about providing every American with health care. I know there are huge problems, but for a country that put a dozen or so people on the moon, I don't think these problems are insurmountable.
^^16^^


Many people still call my wife the "Hippy Lady" and that pleases me very much.
^^17^^


^^18^^


Just something to think about.
^^19^^


^^20^^


^^21^^

Let's hear it for great literature.

^^22^^

^^23^^


^^24^^


^^25^^

<>

The hardest thing to believe about Batman is that not 1 distant relative tried claiming him in order to inherit the Wayne fortune.

<>

<>


IMAGES OF INTEREST


^^26^^


^^27^^


Think Conceptual Art.
^^28^^


^^29^^


^^30^^


<>
My bartender left the bar for a trip to the gym. I told him to bring me a snack from the vending machine.


<>
<>


OBJECTS OF INTEREST

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I...
^^31^^


^^32^^


^^33^^


Looks like something I would do.
^^34^^


One of my biggest disappointments is that I don't have a fossil sitting around to look at every day.
^^35^^

LET'S FINISH UP WITH A FEW BOOKS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

^^36^^


^^37^^


^^38^^


^^39^^


????
^^40^^

<>
 <>

 I call for health insurance for everyone and get called a communist.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: your concern for a drug-dealing criminal car salesmen: The problem is, I am afraid...Every.Damn.Time.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive