About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

THURSDAY #3920

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>


I have reached the monumental threshold of two million visitors and this calls for a celebration! I can't drink cheap beer any longer, but I can drink $4 red wine. So send your congratulatory four one-dollar bills to:

Ralph's Wine
Dano's
3008 Rosewood Drive
Columbia, SC 29205


Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you.

And it happened on my birthday.
<>

 <>

IMAGES THAT GAVE ME PAUSE

^^A1^^


^^A2^^

Hong Kong
 ^^A3^^

Dorian Lightning
 ^^A4^^

This person put tinfoil on a counter to keep their cat off of it.
^^A5^^


*MNBT
^^A6^^

Very old classic WTF...
^^A7^^


^^A8^^

Backseater taking a selfie during takeoff...

In the 60s pilots would land after a long mission and there would be cigarette butts on the floor of the cockpit.
^^A9^^


 ^^A10^^


 ^^A11^^

Want to guess what this gypsy motherfucker does for a living?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Go ahead and guess!

.
.
.
.


NOTE: That gif was .1mb too large so I've included the link if it doesn't load later.
https://i.imgur.com/xRK6eE2.mp4

I wonder if this is the same guy when he was younger.

^^A12^^


I think that is the case all too often.
^^A13^^


In case you have never heard of those monsters, here are the facts:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_and_Erik_Menendez
^^A14^^



<>

In the movies, no men can tie a necktie but all women can and there’s no backstory to explain it.

<>
<>




Who Ends Up In The Ditch?
 A. The guy in the yellow shirt.
B. The guy in the plain white shirt.
C. The guy in the white shirt with writing.
D. The guy with the red sleeves.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

D. The guy with the red sleeves.
^^B1^^


"I told you I don't like surprises!" 
^^B2^^

Situational awareness at its finest...
^^B3^^

Where Is This Idiot Soon Going To Sustain Injuries?
A. Leg
B. Arm
C. Head
D. Crotch 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

C. Head
^^B4^^

People In Medieval Art Who Just Didn’t Seem to Care About Getting Stabbed.
 
 ^^B5^^


I guess he's not planning on getting laid anytime soon.
^^B6^^



<>
Raiders sequel: Temple of Doom
Daytona Speedway: Temple of Zoom
Flower garden: Temple of Bloom
Bridal chapel: Temple of Groom
Clothing factory: Temple of Loom
Demolition site: Temple of Boom

Funeral home: Temple of Gloom

<>
<>


OPPROBRIUM PERSONIFIED


Can we stop demonizing words and just lay it out honestly. Some people, I included, think that the very reason for government is to put the people's welfare first. And for god's sake don't define welfare as "free" money for freeloaders. Welfare is the very meaning of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness are all about, as is "we the people."
^^C1^^


^^C2^^


Don't be silly. We don't want free anything. I already pay 50% of my income in taxes; I just want my money's worth.
^^C3^^


 ^^C4^^

POINT - COUNTER-POINT
^^C5^^


^^C6^^


^^C7^^

I prefer leaders who don't lie but maybe that's just me.
 ^^C8^^

But the other side has its scoundrels also.
If you backed that sleaze bag then shut the fuck up about who Trump does and does not fuck.
^^C9^^

 ^^C10^^



<>
Wife: Do you think something is wrong with our toddler?

Me: Yeah but to be fair I think something is wrong with EVERY toddler.

<>
<>


GET LEARNT


 I've been wondering about that since Independence day came out.
 ^^D1^^

 
^^D2^^

Guy builds a nuclear reactor in his shed.

[verification needed]
^^D3^^

Hellen Keller Speaks Out.

A very interesting source: 
^^D4^^

 
^^D5^^


 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
NOTE: That image has nothing to do with the treatment.
^^D6^^



<>
Her: We really need to do something about global warming.

Me: Yes, I agree *takes a sip of Fiji water that has been flown halfway across the planet*

<>
<>


GOD I LOVE LANGUAGE

A man involved in the recovery of bodies from that scuba boat fire a couple of weeks ago put this sentence together:
"Many of the victims showed signs of severe thermal trauma."
^^E1^^

 ^^E2^^

They printed a correction. 
^^E3^^


 ^^E4^^

 It's called bad kerning.
 ^^E5^^

 
Charles Manson believed the tensions between blacks and whites in the counter-cultural boiling pot of the 1960s would erupt into a cataclysmic race war that would end in the slaughter of nearly all white people. He called this doomsday scenario “Helter Skelter" from a Beatle's song. 
^^E6^^
 
Backstory! We demand a backstory!
^^E7^^

 
 ^^E8^^

A couple of children's books you may have missed...


^^E9^^

This warrior has the perfect name...
 ^^E10^^
 

<> 
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive