About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

WEDNESDAY #3919

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

RARELY FILMED OCCURRENCES

A Wehrmacht soldier kisses a Russian female soldier in Brest-Litovsk, Poland, 22 September 1939, back when Germany and the Soviet Union were World War II allies, Brest-Litovsk, Poland. 
^^A1^^

Game of Thrones Cosplay


Did you notice the cup?

And...

^^A2^^


Can you do anything as well as that guy does that?
^^A3^^


^^A4^^


I can upload gifs that are under 3mb. The image above was over 10mb and I don't know why they thought that necessary. There is so much I don't understand about the process.
^^A4^^

Guy accompanied by his off-balanced washer.

You need sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hnBv12-uk&app=desktop
^^A5^^


Fuck Putin.
^^A6^^


I think he was needed to go ahead and clear a traffic jam at the door.
^^A7^^

????
^^A8^^



<>

I don’t have an Alexa so I have to say things like “Ralph, play music” or “Ralph, turn the lights off” and then I have to do those tasks myself and it’s super embarrassing.

<>
<>


GET LEARNT


Imagine the trial and error required to perfect this kind of agility.
^^B1^^


When the wife and I eat a big lunch we snack for the evening meal. This was my snack for last night. It was superb. It had a steak's worth of beef and the gravy was just like Momma used to make.
I strongly recommend.
^^B2^^

So, someone made an AI that can pretty accurately reconstruct faces from only 16x16 pixels. I'd like to call attention to the guy that's the bottom row, 2nd column. That eye makeup is on point in the predicted version.

^^B3^^


I can't figure out how that is better than just strapping on snow chains.
^^B4^^


^^B5^^


My brother, the professional bass fisherman, had a pair of those. I said they work great, but I'm thinking they are just polarized.
^^B6^^


For the first time in centuries, compasses in Greenwich are about to point directly at true north: an epic coincidence of time and magnetism that hasn't taken place for some 360 years.
This serendipitous occurrence – which is set to occur within the next fortnight – serves as a startling reminder of how Earth's magnetic north pole is constantly wandering, unlike the fixed 'true north' of Earth's geographic north pole.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ^^B7^^


It was found along the side of a road in a remote Australian gold rush town. In the old days, Wedderburn was a hotspot for prospectors – it occasionally still is – but nobody there had ever seen a nugget quite like this one.
The Wedderburn meteorite, found just north-east of the town in 1951, was a small 210-gram chunk of strange-looking space rock that fell out of the sky. For decades, scientists have been trying to decipher its secrets, and researchers just decoded another.
In a new study led by Caltech mineralogist Chi Ma, scientists analyzed the Wedderburn meteorite and verified the first natural occurrence of what they call 'edscottite': a rare form of iron-carbide mineral that's never been found in nature.

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B8^^


<>
Me: this is my first wife
Her: and current wife
Me: and these are her kids
Her: they're also his
Me: we keep it friendly
Her: on account of we're still married
Me: and I love these kids like they're my own
Her: because they are
RH: The funniest man I have ever met was my Uncle Bill. He always introduced his wife as his first wife even though they had been married for 50 years.

<>
*MNBT
<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE


^^C1^^


 ^^C2^^


^^C3^^


^^C4^^

Dubious quotation marks...








 ^^C5^^

More British humor...
https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/how-to-have-a-serious-discussion-while-still-drunk-from-last-night-20190902188684 


https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/which-amazon-do-you-rely-on-more-the-one-that-gives-oxygen-or-the-one-that-delivers-crap-you-dont-need-20190902188686
^^C6^^

 ^^C7^^

How to keep her from getting pissed off after a night out with the boys...
^^C8^^



<>
Which of these is a deadly virus? 
A) Bola
B) Bola
C) Bola
D) Bola

E) Bola

<>

<>


THINGS THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT


^^D1^^

Just two guys on a hike.

What's the funniest thing that could happen?

https://i.imgur.com/WPM5LnC.mp4
^^D2^^


Fool. 
^^D3^^


I call it beginner's luck.
 That's the worst bow technique I have ever seen.
^^D4^^

Who could resist?
^^D5^^


 ^^D6^^

 Why the fuck wouldn't she just throw the jar IN THE FIRE?!?
^^D7^^

 
That's why you don't give your dog a wooden bed! 
^^D8^^


 If you took an entire population and placed it in peril you know that those who were prayed for will survive at the EXACT percentage as those who were not prayed for. The same with surviving cancer or remaining happily married. It has been proven that prayer is powerless to influence anything. You know that but you still hold to the superstition. I just don't get it.
Maybe if you ate more of your Savior's flesh and drank more of his blood you would have better numbers.
^^D8^^

I'm not sure citizens should be allowed ownership of one of those. Making them illegal may not stop all of the domestic terrorism, but it will surely reduce their firepower. 
^^D9^^


The struggle is real. 
^^D10^^

Straight Pride

I find it perplexing that I would be frowned upon professing my pride in being straight or white or educated. But when I think about it pride is not the proper term. I just am those things and feel no need for pride.
^^D11^^


Spend a moment admiring this beautiful little girl.

Now listen to this young man who believes with all his heart that his views are totally legitimate.
https://i.imgur.com/EXUGDOM.mp4
Religion...what is it good for? 
^^D12^^


<>
 <>

 <>


And...
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 Fool.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Scott James said...

B2 - we love those. Try the Chicken pot pie, that's our favorite.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive