About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, November 14, 2019

THURSDAY #3976

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
Watch 'The Laundromat' on Netflix.
<>

 <>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL


^^A1^^

And then there are cats.

^^A2^^


I assume they removed the tusks to keep the poachers from getting them. 
^^A3^^


I would cut holes in the fence so he could see what's going on. But then again he is getting some exercise doing it his way.
^^A4^^


 ^^A5^^


^^A6^^

The human is 5'9" tall.

That looks very much like an art studio. And a very nice art studio at that. 
^^A7^^


I imagine it goes down those stairs every day...at least once.
^^A8^^

Kid gets absolutely freight trained by deer.
Another nice segue.
^^A9^^



<>

Everybody hates being sung happy birthday and everybody hates singing happy birthday so what the fuck are we doing here?

<>
<>


WHEN THINGS GO AWRY

I'm getting kinda mixed signals here.
 Then there's this guy...

^^B1^^

This happened to me in a university housing unit.

Luckily it was directly above the tub so that when the bubble was burst it didn't cause any damage.
^^B2^^


^^B3^^

To win all he has to do is make the eight ball without scratching.
 ^^B4^^


[verification needed] 
^^B5^^


Wouldn't it be ironic if the antidepressants kicked in and she no longer wanted to die all the while the drugs are trying to kill her?
^^B6^^


Indonesia

What happened to her? It's usually the woman who is punished in fundamentalist societies, while men are left unpunished.
^^B7^^

With this horn, you can scare off thieves.


https://i.imgur.com/vy83l24.mp4

Sound on.
^^B8^^


Does this happen often?
^^B9^^


 
Yes, I know. But it's just another reminder to never get out of the car during a road rage incident.
^^B10^^




I have a shotgun just like that.
^^B11^^


No word on why McDonald's moved out.
^^B12^^


^^B13^^



<>

I allow myself two glasses of red wine during my evening meal. Today we had a big lunch so I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for supper and, yes, I ate it with two glasses of wine.

<>
<>


PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Snapple knows.

^^C1^^

 
^^C2^^

Woodworker saved all his knots and put them to good use.
^^C3^^


It sounds scary but they all volunteered.
^^C4^^


 ^^C5^^


Do you think it did that on purpose? 
^^C6^^

Upper jaw surgery did some wonders to my breathing, gum health, and joint discomfort.
The transformation is extraordinary.
^^C7^^

When absolutely must go ice fishing.
 ^^C8^^


Those are made from colored Rice Krispies.
^^C9^^


I can do that. The trick is having the right brush with the right paint and dragging the pinky. 
^^C10^^


 ^^C11^^



Lest we forget...

^^C12^^



<>

I found that if you want to get out of a date just yodel the menu. They won't even want a ride home.

<>
<>


FOOD FOR THOUGHT

 ^^D1^^


I wish bellbottoms would make a comeback. I like bellbottoms.
^^D2^^

I tend to agree. 
^^D3^^


 ^^D4^^


 ^^D5^^


How, exactly, would you know that? 
^^D6^^


 ^^D7^^


Sure, scientists make mistakes but there are ALWAYS other scientists eager to ferret out any errors. It's like their favorite game.
^^D8^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

And more often than not, the rightest of the right religion is the one your parents believed in. 
<>

 <>





<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


2 comments:

Robin said...

B7 - The woman was caned 23 times.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50258727

Anonymous said...

Excellent read today!
Thanks, Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive