About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, November 15, 2019

FRIDAY #3977

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 


 [verification needed]

[verification needed]
<>

 <>

WARNING: This post has a few more images than is normal.


ANNA WANG


Photostory about five-year-old Chinese girl Anna Wang, who takes care of her grandmother and great-grandmother herself. Anna's dad is in prison, and her mother got married a second time and abandoned her daughter.
 ^^A 1-10^^
 

 <>

My wife once sent me a rather risqué picture. I wrote back that it was the third time that week she wore the same bra.

 <>


 <>

GET LEARNT

I only posted this to show my wife.
We have a problem with our hookup.
^^B1^^

Water Jet Cutter
Impressive.
^^B2^^


That would be me and...
 Also me.
^^B3^^

I have no idea what you could do with this information but here it is anyway.
^^B4^^


Thank you science for feeding the world.
^^B5^^



<>

Pretty soon we are going to have to watch an ad before we can answer the phone.

<>
<>


PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Smooth
Looks Russian. 
I base that observation solely on the stripes on his pants.
^^C1^^

Said to be Lt. L.B.Francis of the 503rd Fighter Squadron finds the ammunition wagon with the guns of his P-51 Mustang in November 1944.

How very much practice must that have taken.
^^C2^^


 I like it.
 ^^C3^^


Pure fucking artwork.
^^C4^^

Anybody know what this guy is doing?

It's either edible or part of paper making...I guess.
^^C5^^

Need a permit to build a deck. Don’t need a permit to store your boat behind your house.
Brilliant. 
^^C6^^


I researched this for a long time and found nothing. I am very confused about the wall surface.
^^C7^^

This is one of mine.
It took us one weekend.
The delightful lady is my funding source.
^^C8^^


Somebody just had to think up that solution to returning it to the Cape.
^^C9^^

Some folk don’t like to back up.

Notice that the truck has a snorkel.
^^C10^^


But don't you think there are many different colors of dirt in each district?
*segue*
^^C11^^



<>

To an OB-GYN, checking the patient's discharge papers have two meanings.

<>
So much silliness, so little time.
<>


WHAT MAPS CAN TEACH US


Wouldn't you think that it would behoove us all for the traffic laws and signage to be consistent all over the world?

And in one small town in South Carolina, they opted to turn all of the red light at an intersection red at the same time and people walked from one corner to the other without fear of being runover by a vehicle.
Similar to this elsewhere.
^^D1^^


My state allows it. How would you go about ordering one?
^^D2^^


 ^^D3^^


I still remember when I was young and first learned of that. I also remember the utter thrill of seeing how they all fit together like puzzle pieces.
^^D4^^


 ^^D5^^


^^D6^^

And remember, when it drops below 1.4 you will most certainly lose your culture.
^^D7^^



<>

God came to Earth to show off his stone writing skills to Moses but sent an angel to impregnate Mary. What kind of skewed priorities is that?

<>
<>


THE FEARFUL NEED NOT APPLY
 ^^E1^^ 


 ^^E2^^


 ^^E3^^


 ^^E4^^


^^E5^^


 ^^E6^^


^^E7^^


*segue*
^^E8^^
 

 <>

I wish there was a room you could sit in that made breathing harder.
- the inventor of the sauna

 <>
<>

 
WHEN THINGS GO WRONG


It is always funnier when it happens to fat people.
^^F1^^


That was very cleverly done. 
^^F2^^

Well, somebody finally did it...
 ^^F3^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
[verification needed]
^^F4^^


 ^^F5^^
 

There's word for that...
 
^^F6^^
 
That happened to me one time. Embarrassed the shit out of me.
^^F7^^

 The Exceptionally Useless Box
^^F8^^



<>

You're probably right = You're wrong I just don't want to seem like a dick about it.

<>
<>

 
LANGUAGE TO PROVOKE THOUGHT


It looks like the Air Force has hired a pro ad firm.
^^G1^^


 ^^G2^^


 ^^G3^^


 ^^G4^^


 ^^G5^^

This scares the holy shit out of me.
Sure, this is a free country but you can't yell fire in a crowded theater much less endanger your children who in turn will endanger others.
What are their husbands doing all this time? They can't BOTH be stupid!
^^G6^^


 ^^G7^^


 [verification needed]
^^G8^^


 ^^G9^^


 ^^G10^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 The most perplexing thing about believers is that they are certain that every religion was just made up by fearful people but that their religion is the true one. It's just illogical.
<>

 <>







 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G6- they all look so confident too 😂

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive