About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, December 13, 2019

FRIDAY #4005

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



I'm sorry, but no.


My first choice was the Ukrainian Army for keeping the marauding Russian Bear at bay for years.

My second pick would be the Hong Kong Protestors who are fighting and dying for freedoms we Americans take for granted.

<>

I predicted that if the Dems tried to impeach that they would lose the 2020 election. we shall see.
<>

 <>

 
OBJECTS OF NOTE

 "In light of all Tesla's Cybertruck hype, I thought I'd mention another competitor in the market. Michigan based company Rivian is currently remodeling an old Mitsubishi factory in Normal, Ill. to build a new line of electric trucks ready for 2021."
 "One of the most interesting points about the company is its investors. Amazon has announced to pledge $700 million for 100,000 electric vans to add to its fleet. Ford has also invested $500 million for future collaborations. It has been reported they've gained a few employees from Tesla, Ford, and McLaren so it seems they are ready to expand the horizons on car technology." 
 ^^A1^^


Kind of feels like my acid days. 
^^A2^^


Speaking of...
 ^^A3^^
 
 ^^A4^^


 ^^A5^^
 
 "The charter of rights is just one of seven in existence and was presented to the Kent town of Faversham in 1300. After caring for the document for more than 700 years, Faversham Town Council has revealed plans to sell the manuscript, which was signed and sealed by King Edward I. The precious document is worth an estimated £20m."
SAUCE: CLICK HERE
I can't imagine such a thing being in private hands.
^^A6^^

This is extraordinarily brilliant!
 ^^A7^^
 

<>

Lobbying: Bribery with extra steps.

<>
<>

 
PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T DO

"In Serbia, a physical education teacher independently neutralized a man who broke into the classroom with AK-47 and took the students hostage. He simply attacked the terrorist and managed to disarm him, having received "light damage to his fists." 
^^B1^^


The commentator kept mispronouncing Rafa Nadal's name.
 ^^B2^^

 After pouring out different tinted stains he "just" spreads it around.
And the result is wonderful.

 It was stated that he wears cleats on his shoes like I've mentioned prior.
 ^^B3^^

 
SAUCE: CLICK HERE
^^B4^^


^^B5^^

 Did you notice the mattress holders in case she doesn't make the loop?
 ^^B6^^


<>

My girlfriend said we should each pick a “hall pass”, just in case we ever met that person. I chose Kate Upton and she chose her cousin Connor.

<>


<>

BEHAVIOR YOU SHOULD PROBABLY AVOID

 
^^C1^^


She-man?
^^C2^^

How about we cut Millennials some slack.

And yet there are those that think our wealth disparity is just dandy.
SAUCE: CLICK HERE

And if you need more reason...
^^C3^^

What must she be thinking?
And yet the man with the camera doesn't warn her and/or bystanders. 
^^C4^^


*MNBT 
^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^



Stereotypes are supposed to be taboo.
But only for certain people.



And...

And some people make a lot of money aping stereotypes of their own group.


I would just like for the taboo to be equally applied.
^^C7^^

I bet you can foresee the outcome.
 
^^C8^^

I can't believe it's not Russia.

Why would the driver of the red car stay behind an obvious impending disaster?
^^C9^^


 ^^C10^^

Try to read the captions - it makes it even funnier.
^^C11^^


<>
Wife: You have a chip on your shoulder.

Me: You know that’s untrue because you would have eaten it by now.

<>
I have no idea what that means but it just seemed like a cool thing to say.
<>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL


How delightful. 
I lost my virginity in an aquarium.
^^D1^^


That is some fluffy snow. We mostly get wet snow down South... when we get it at all. That fluffy snow could be cleared with a leaf blower.
^^D2^^

The truth about shark attacks.

^^D3^
Kind of looks like a cute pet. 
^^D4^^

Bring it on, bitch...
^^D5^^



And then there's this...

^^D6^^


What an amazing adaptation.
^^D7^^


"Quit playing with your food." - dolphins mother probably
^^D8^^


That's about 60 mph and I didn't believe it. So I looked it up...
 ^^D9^^


Those little bastards are supposed to be very hard to trap. He makes it look easy.
^^D10^^


The good thing about having a retile as a pet is that to get it to calm down you just jack up the AC.
^^D11^^

<>

Son [doing homework]: What's an example of a palindrome?
Me: Dad.
Son: Ugh. Fine. Mom, can you give me an example of a palindrome?
Wife: Mom.
Son: OHMYGOD WHY WON'T YOU GUYS HELP ME!

<>
<>

LAST LAUGHS


*MNBT 
^^E1^^


*MNBT
^^E2^^


[verification needed]
^^E3^^


 ^^E4^^


 ^^E5^^



^^E6^^


^^E7^^


<>
 <>

 <>

<> 

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

<>


3 comments:

MIKE HARRIS said...

EYE SHADOW

Stephen Hait said...

D1 - How many times did you lose your virginity?

Ralph Henry said...

Just wait, my friend. Just wait.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive