About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

TUESDAY #4002

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



Fuck Russia and fuck Putin - Trump's bestest buddy. 
<>

 To my Ukrainian friends, I would like to apologize for not posting more about your struggles. I still care passionately about your concerns. With that a warning from an average American.
Putin is going to attempt to trick you into a cease-fire, then keep everything he has taken without you trying to take back your conquered territory. 
I continue to wish you the very best.
<>

 <>

PONDER PRODDERS

Don't forget to look at the big picture. Eternity is a very long time, especially toward the end.
^^A1^^


[verification needed]
^^A2^^


Boy, do I...do I. I used to get off work at 11 and the Pizza Hut on the way home closed at one...and it served beer in those red plastic glasses. Within a week I talked the cute waitress right out of her panties.
^^A3^^


^^A4^^

46 years ago, this is what Republicans were saying about the Nixon inquiry.

 ^^A5^^


^^A6^^


That sounds exactly like war.
^^A7^^



<>

Same day delivery is the most American shit of all time. You run out of deodorant or something and with a single click start a Rube Goldberg of human suffering in an Amazon warehouse twenty miles away.

<>
<>


OBJECTS OF INTEREST


^^B1^^


I'm thinking he got that with a very high-quality long lens, but he still had to be incredibly lucky.
Or it's photoshopped.
^^B2^^


 ^^B3^^

When the weed is a little too strong.
 
^^B4^^

New Tesla pickup wins a tugawar with an F-150.
^^B5^^

“Nah it’s alright, we got him, he doesn’t bite.”

Then why do BOTH of you have a death grip on his huge rope?
A dog like that must be trained properly.
^^B6^^

MacGyver'd paint shaker
Vice clamp in a saber saw...brilliant.
^^B7^^

Buyer Beware
^^B8^^

It Was Prophesized...
 ^^B9^^


<>
One thing about living in America is that sometimes you have to check and make sure you’re not accidentally tweeting something lighthearted during a mass shooting.

<>
RH: I don't get it.
<>

GET LEARNT

 ^^C1^^

The Buoyant Rover for Under-Ice Exploration or BRUIE is aquatic; a necessary development if we're going to explore Enceladus, Europa, and the Solar System's other watery worlds.
This is not a swimming, submarine type of vehicle. It's a wheeled vehicle designed to drive upside down on ice sheets. BRUIE is buoyant, which keeps it pressed against the ice ceiling.
^^C2^^

^^C3^^

Bone Cement

It is called kyphoplasty when it is done on the spinal vertebrae. It stabilizes compression fractures which are common in the elderly.
^^C4^^


Interesting read.
^^C5^^

<>
My grandson just called kale “gross romaine lettuce" so the next batch of humans is coming along nicely, thanks for asking.

<>
<>

MISFORTUNES

This young lady is about to open that door. What Happens Next?
A. The wind blows her down the deck of a ship.
B. She finds herself looking over the abyss of a ten-story fall.
C. 14 dogs trample her as they rush in.
D. A clown hits her in the face with not one but two pies. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
^^D1^^

*MNBT 
^^D2^^

How to Remove an Ink Stain
 ^^D3^^

[verification needed] 
^^D4^^

Keep your hotdog away from mousetraps.
You don't have to tell me twice.
^^D5^^

Box of nightmares.
 
That's some Mexican shit right there. 
And if you disagree then you never spent weeks in a small Mexican village. I mean they do A LOT of dangerous improvising!
And...
Notice lack of safety helmets...
^^D6^^

Look on the bright side...

^^D7^^

Poor child.
  
Can you see what's going one?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She’s holding a bag of popcorn.
Hahahabananaha!
^^D8^^



<>

If you make an Instagram account for your baby and then write posts as though it’s the baby writing them you should have to go in prison for at least a year or so.

<>
<>


THE UNUSUALLY SKILLED

Remember the woodcarver I said built his own cabin?
 Well, come to find out it came in a kit.

And that disappoints me.
^^E1^^

This is what is possible if drivers just had situational awareness and all followed the same rules. But just keep an eye on the pedestrians!
 And it seems that if you are a bus you continue along your route uninterrupted.
^^E2^^

David Ambarzumjan

 Without humans
 ^^E3^^


So much emotion for some pipes.
^^E4^^

I stopped posting this kind of shit a long time ago, but this one is rather special.
 ^^E5^^

Thai kickboxer in a street fight.
^^E6^^


Nick Skelton and Lastic clearing 2,32m. The world record is another 15cm!
^^E7^^

This involves my super-power of keen observation.


What's with the chairs on the table. But not all the chairs like if they were mopping or something - only half the chairs!?
^^E8^^

Two girls one cup?
You're welcome.
^^E9^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 [verification needed]
 <>


 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will YOU ring My doorbell tonight???
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive