About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, January 20, 2020

MONDAY #4043

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

<>

 <>

EVERYBODY NEEDS A HOBBY

Many people like to find out what their bodies are capable of...

^^A1^^

Dog wrestling is good exercise and a lot of fun.

^^A2^^

Coating body parts with wax is a rather unique pastime.
 
^^A3^^

Dancing is a universal attraction.
 ^^A4^^

Creative drinking used to be one of my favorites.
^^A5^^

Many people prefer to watch others drink creatively.

^^A6^^

When I hear about people "doing things" to their bodies this is not the first thing that pops into my mind's eye.

She proclaimed, "I realized for the first time in my life that I can lick my elbow. Plan to retire soon and live of money won in dares."
^^A7^^

People who have not yet been properly diagnosed as suicidal like to do such things as this.
^^A8^^


<>

The only thing I DON'T like about renting a summer cottage is having to adapt to a new kitchen. You reach for the chef's knife but pull out the bread knife because the handles are identical! And there's NO time to make another selection because the killer is coming right at you.

<>
<>

CONCEPTS TO AT LEAST CONSIDER

 ^^B1^^

This is not your daddy's economy. The deck is stacked against our young people and nobody seems to give a shit.
^^B2^^

They should be lauded.
^^B3^^

Anti-vaxxers, 1877 edition

Back in the late 1800s, the early days of smallpox vaccination, things were rough. Techniques for extracting cowpox from cows were uneven, a third of doctors were quacks, and there was a high chance of side effects like syphilis from unhygienic practices. The UK government first made vaccination free, then compulsory. Then as now people were worried about the gubmint (Southern for the government) and the rich elite taking away their freedoms.

The anti-vax movement in those days didn't complain about autism and mercury, at least! And their preferred solution was to isolate infected people, quarantine the family, and burn their belongings.


^^B4^^


Don't become a pawn of the powerful.
^^B6^^


<>

 I wish the Popemobile was outfitted more like a little aquarium for him. Put a treasure chest in there, maybe even a scuba guy.

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


How wonderful.
^^C1^^

That's actually a trait of a breed of goat. How on Earth can we explain this as evolutionarily beneficial?
^^C2^^

 
Now that is a powerful statement. 
^^C3^^


^^C4^^

 ^^C5^^

 I've always wondered where the sensors are located? 
How do it know?
^^C6^^


It's a dropped corn kernel which then pops.
Could that be true?
^^C7^^

I'm assuming it doesn't last very long. 
^^C8^^

Here's one that has been weaponized.

*MNBT
^^C9^^



<>

I thought it would be good for the environment if I had less grass to waste water on so I put a pool in.

<>
<>


PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME

 ^^D1^^

With everybody and their brother with cameras, how does anybody think of getting away with anything like this? 
^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^

[verification needed]
^^D4^^


 ^^D5^^

Star Trek Reunion
They grow up so fast, don't they? 
^^D6^^


^^D7^^

THE AUTHENTICITY OF THESE CLOSING POSTS HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED BY JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY

 ^^D8^^

 ^^D9^^

 ^^D10^^

^^D11^^

International Sneezing
 ^^D12^^

Iran TV Censorship
 *MNBT
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D13^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

Two for the price of one.
They were only one away from the embarrassment trifecta. 
<>

 <>

 <>

 Water Behaving Oddly
 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


2 comments:

Fardygardy said...

GBP: Not today, friend.

puzzle: move the bottom matchstick down slightly. it'll create a very small square inside.

Suppe said...

C4:
Ralph, no comment on the mirrored image of the foot on the left hand side? I'm astonished. :) It's a left shoe and a seemingly right foot and the wirting should be mirrored. Some fool proof edition?

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive