About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 19, 2020

SUNDAY #4042

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



It's raining Mates.


It is raining in Melbourne. Let's hope this rain makes it way to the bush fires.

Now that the fires in this area of Australia are gone, they have to deal with flooding and with flooding comes the sharks. 
 <>

I printed out the blank football board for my bar and printed my picks this way.
<>

 <>

THE EYES HAVE IT

 ^^A1^^


  ^^A2^^

  ^^A3^^

  ^^A4^^

  ^^A5^^

 I wonder how many different dicks she has had in her mouth. I don't mean total, I mean different men's. I'm going with somewhere north of 40.
 ^^A6^^

  ^^A7^^

That image was on the internet decades ago.  
^^A8^^

  ^^A9^^

  What kind of Children of the Corn shit is that?
^^A10^^

  ^^A11^^


^^A12^^


<>

We got a new neighbor and I thought it was taking him weeks to move in but it turns out he works for U-haul.

<>

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE




 ^^B1^^

 One of my students had an emergency contact card with Easy Street as an address and under employer of father it had N/A.
 ^^B2^^

 Trout’s Tomb, Kurt Vonnegut
 ^^B3^^

The Architecture of Happiness
 ^^B4^^



I read that it takes one hundred pounds of feed per each pound of beef. That is why we don't eat carnivores because it takes 100 pounds of beef per pound of, say, lion.
^^B5^^



[verification needed] 
^^B6^^


<>

It's like Santa didn't even care that Rudolph had a coke problem.

<>
*MNBT
<>

PROBLEM-SOLVING AT ITS FINEST

Is that reversed?  
^^C1^^

 
^^C2^^

  ^^C3^^

That's cool and all but Sidewinders aren't that heavy to start with. 
^^C4^^



Brilliant.
^^C5^^


<>
Being an adult:
Pros)You can eat anything you want.

Cons)You can't eat anything you want.

<>
<>

PEOPLE MISBEHAVING

The new DIY vasectomy procedure was a hit at the New Years' party!


 ^^D1^^


 ^^D2^^

  [verification needed]
^^D3^^


He takes after his daddy.
 ^^D4^^

 
 ^^D5^^

 ^^D6^^

 Welcome to American Healthcare. Where the rules are made up and the dollar amounts don't matter.
 ^^D7^^


Tales of Brave Ulysses
 ^^D8^^

The Russians are trying to rewrite history.
^^D9^^


<>
nurse: height
me: 6'4"
nurse: weight
me:
nurse:
me:
nurse:
me:
nurse:
me:
nurse:
me:
nurse:

me: Wait for what?

<>

<>

AIN'T NATURE GRAND

Life's greatest miracle.

 ^^E1^^

I found this exceedingly confusing.
I've always thought snakes laid eggs. 
"Most snakes do lay eggs while others will give birth to live young. ... Most snake species, around 70% of them reproduce by laying eggs, and 30% give birth to live young, like rattlesnakes, vipers, boas and most of the sea snake species."

 ^^E2^^


You would think households in deadly snake plagued areas would have a pet mongoose to deal with it. 
^^E3^^

Police cars pulled over on shoulder in heavy winds.  Semi approaches and wind gust blows it over right onto a police car.  (No one in the police car at the time).  I always keep my distance from high profile vehicles in heavy winds for just this reason.  Scary! 
 ^^E4^^

Get well soon, Australia.


You ever saw a bridge on fire.

Me neither. But either because of a causation for all the fries or just a correlation, Australia is in the middle of a years long drought.
Drought-afflicted farmers have lost all their livestock.
Some places haven't had rain in three years. 
^^E5^^

The Hoba West meteorite lies on a farm in Namibia.
 Its name, when translated, refers to a “gift”. It is the largest known intact meteorite and the largest known piece of naturally occurring iron.
That must be worth millions of dollars.
 ^^E6^^

Sandvalanche?
  ^^E7^^

This is how people in southern Florida used to get around town.

*MNBT
^^E8^^


<>

 It’s the 1950s. You wanna go out in public? You wear a suit. There are three channels on TV. The people on them are all wearing suits. The radio star is still alive. He’s wearing a suit. Wanna hear music? I hope you like pianos and white people. In suits.

<>

<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

I saw this, so now you have to.
  ^^F1^^

When you burn steel wool it becomes heavier.
  This is because the oxygen atoms from the air add to the starting material in the reaction. There are more atoms in the solid product than there were in the solid starting material, so it is heavier. 
^^F2^^


A 2-D image just stuck on the ceiling.
I love it!  
^^F3^^

Why is the sign in English?
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
 ^^F4^^

When I first saw this I was amazed that I had never seen parts of the craft in any image of the disaster.

Cauliflower Challenger and Cauliflower Hindenburg
 ^^F5^^

But if you took our branch and followed it back it would be linear.
^^F6^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


3 comments:

Dr. WeTodd said...

(A10) Die Antwoord
https://youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time= different house numbers.

jack said...

Thumbs up and a tip of the hat, it appears you've been sticking your toes in the River Styx with your recent addition of the series <> Women younger than my wife.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive