About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, February 24, 2020

MONDAY #4078

One Of My Very Own
What a fucking coincidence!
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

Coronavirus compared to other virus outbreaks.
 <>

SERIOUSLY FOLKS

Here are some thoughts of others that you might want to think about.




It is in Russia's best interest that we Americans hate one another. It is a very powerful propaganda tool.
^^A1^^

Some of the hate has been going on since Abraham heard voices in his head and decided to stab his son. Had the son been gay he would have probably just gone ahead and stabbed the little bastard.


Think of the societal ills wrought by organized religions.
Burn for E-TERN-I-TY!!! Not even you believers believe that.
^^A2^^

Can't we disagree with one another without hating?
I'm not a big fan of abortion, but my body was never burdened with being with a child. I will leave the decision to the experts.
^^A3^^

We are all immigrants, of course, but I would like the wall and whatever else it takes to control who gets to stay in this country. I have grave concerns about millions of unskilled poorly educated people flooding in and a bunch of PhDs who want to stay being blocked. 
^^A4^^


Someone of some political standing, Nina Turner, calls Mike Bloomberg an "Oligarch."

ol·i·garch

noun
  1. A very rich business leader with a great deal of political influence who habitually has sex with large stabled farm animals who they give cute human names and buy them jewelry.

Maybe this will convince you.
*MNBT
^^A5^^

[verification needed] 

Why does the number of arrests of Trump's appointments, not concern Trump supports? Do you think that everyone in the Justice Department is a Democrat stooge? Or maybe, just maybe Trump surrounds himself with fucking crooks?
^^A5^^


Listening to the responses of Trump supporters to his impeachment acquittal helps me understand the reaction of black people to the O.J. Simpson verdict.

I commend him for governing during major dips in unemployment.

I am very concerned about his friendship with our major adversary.

Believing your enemy over every one of our intelligence chiefs has got to tell you something no matter how much you love the guy.
Fact: Russia manipulated the 2016 election in Trump's favor.
Think about why they would do that.
^^A7^^


<>

Why is the fattest holiday character the one who has to go down the chimneys?

<>
<>

STRIKING VISUALS

This, for whatever reason, is a very popular image on many sites.
 That image of Keanu Reeves was found shopped into a 'Lunch atop a Skyscraper' photo in a Ukrainian World History textbook.

Interestingly, when I researched an image just like that photoshopped, this is what I came up with.
I didn't notice the dick in the thumbnail.
^^B1^^


[verification needed]
^^B2^^

Moon cycle

It's almost like the Earth is breathing.

Here's another view...

^^B3^^

The Darker Disney






 ^^B4^^


<>

Phone rang. Caller ID said "FUTURE US." I determined that it was me calling from the future to give myself important information. I answered and it was indeed me, but I was only trying to sell myself aluminum siding.

<>
<>

INTERESTING INDIVIDUALS


You gotta love that guy. The best facial expressions in the business.
^^C1^^

Please take a moment to appreciate the unsung warriors & heroes.
A hotel in Wunang has been providing 1000 free "Love Box Lunch" meals a day for frontline medical staff at local hospitals.

^^C2^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^C3^^


Can't we all just get along?
^^C4^^

Samantha L. Jackson 
^^C5^^

 
 *MNBT
^^C6^^


This was credited to Keanu Reeves, but I have long since given up on tracking down who said what. But remember, if I like what was said I really don't give a shit who said it.
This guy gets it

 ^^C7^^

Hairy stockings are a thing now.

And coming soon to a runway near you - natural eyebrows!!


I can't fucking wait.
I lost my virginity to a girl who looked like the one in the upper right.
^^C8^^

PEOPLE EXERTING THEMSELVES

 ^^C9^^

Why not run perpendicular to the tower? It's like trying to outrun a train instead of just jumping off the tracks.
I guess panic does that to people.
^^C10^^

This ultimatefrisbee move is insane
^^C11^^

I think that is an electric dog collar. 
^^C12^^

This guy's Super Bowl party in Minnesota

Well, he had to exert himself dragging the TV outside.
^^C13^^


<>
Doctor: How many times a week do you exercise?
Me: Does taking the stairs instead of the elevator count?
Doctor: Sure.

Me: Okay, then *counting on fingers* never.

<>
That took me way too long. 
<>

 
OBJECTS OF INTEREST


Do want.

^^D1^^

I just found out who painted this.
 
 Work by mydogsighs at the Cartford Inn, Great Eccleston, UK.
^^D2^^
 
^^D3^^

 This charger cable
 ^^D4^^



^^D5^^

It seems to me to be used for biohazard waste.
^^D6^^

Pay attention.




 - Opossums are marsupials native to the Americas. They are characterized by white faces and sharp teeth.
- Possums are marsupials native to Australia and some neighboring countries. They are characterized by prehensile tails.




Pop Quiz: What is this?

^^D7^^

An absolute unit.

We should all be very glad that they like us.
^^D8^^

Flattish Earth

^^D9^^


<>

Piñatas give kids unrealistic expectations of how much candy spills out of a donkey when you split one open.

<>
<>

NAUGHTY BITS

The exact moment that little Tommy knew he wasn’t that into Legos anymore.
Just wait until he figures out what his dick is for. 
^^E1^^


I have never been caught masturbating...not once.
^^E2^^


My bet is that that is not his wife.
So the fool takes his side bitch to a place with a thousand cameras?
Jeeez.
^^E3^^


^^E4^^

Wear that thing out, children! 
^^E5^^

Kind of the same thing ain't it?
^^E6^^


Well, I certainly read that hashtag wrong.


^^E7^^

Know what this is?

A New USB hub.
 ^^E8^^

I have had people accuse me of being obsessed with anal sex. Guys, I can only post what I can steal off the internet. Blame them.
Plus I'm obsessed with anal.
^^E9^^

I got this left in my comments. Note the title of my post.

I did not click on even one of his sites. And I'm proud of that by god!
^^E10^^


^^E11^^

When you read this remember it is in the Naughty Bits section.

 ^^E12^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

In my opinion, all religion is founded on explaining what happens to us after we die and crowd control. And every religion just made up their own myth.
<>


Another fat girl vs a rope swing
 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>


4 comments:

MIKE HARRIS said...

Regarding your comments on politics; you really are not clever at all. If I were you I'd keep it to myself...

Anonymous said...

Unlike Mike Harris I ENJOY your political comments.
Thanks!
Towanda

weaponoffishdestruction@gmail.com said...

Hiya Ralph,

I too disagree with some of your political leanings. I'll live.

Keep up the good work on your awesome photo-blog.

Best regards,

Bobby

Dr. WeTodd said...

Wow! Mike is Triggered

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive