About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

SUNDAY #4077

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



 
 


There's a word for that:
<>



 <>

<> 

RISIBLE LANGUAGE

 ^^A1^^


  ^^A2^^

  ^^A3^^

  ^^A4^^

  ^^A5^^

  ^^A6^^

Then I scrolled through the comments:
- Laughs in Ontario.
- Only 10% of Ontario is actually populated. Sorry.
- Americans Re-laugh in Alaskan.
- Let me introduce you to a state named Queensland.
- There are toilets in Great Britain older than America.
And my favorite...
- You have Americans bigger than our country.
 ^^A7^^

  ^^A8^^

  ^^A9^^

  ^^A10^^

  ^^A11^^

 ^^A12^^


  ^^A13^^

  ^^A14^^

 ^^A15^^ 


<>

I saw my Uber driver put on a playlist called "Old White Passenger" and I loved every second of it. I wish I could give 7 stars.

<>


<>

PROBITY NEED NOT APPLY
Probity: the quality of having strong moral principles; honesty and decency.


  ^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^


 ^^B3^^



"Today, there are an estimated 110 million anti-personnel mines in the ground and another 250 million stockpiled in at least 108 countries around the world. 78 countries are contaminated with land mines and 15,000–20,000 people are killed every year while countless more are maimed. Approximately 80% of land mine casualties are civilians, with children as the most affected age group. Most killings occur in times of peace. Hoping to bring more awareness to this evil & archaic device." 
 ^^B4^^

  ^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^


Gangs killing people who want to protect butterfly habitat from illegal loggers?
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ^^B7^^

 ^^B8^^ 


<>

 If you're not vacuuming sand out of your car two years later, did you really take it to the beach?

<>

An old classic that I really like...

<>

GET LEARNT...MOSTLY

Retractable twin 20mm cannon turrets on the Convair B-36 Peacemaker 
  ^^C1^^

I love knowing stuff like that.  
^^C2^^

After WWII there were millions of combat boots that you could buy for surplus for the price of just hauling them away. I wore a pair during my hiking and camping days.
  ^^C3^^

 ^^C4^^ 


 ^^C5^^

When you go fishing, but you can no longer contain your inner Australian...
 ^^C6^^

Watching his sole prized possessions...
^^C7^^


<>
ME: *walking through the park, minding my own business, carrying a small baggie full of shit*
STRANGER: Where's your dog?

ME: Why do people keep asking me that?!

<>

<>

AND AWRY WE GO


Ladies, you are better than that. 
^^D1^^

Who the fuck rides a bike on an expressway?
^^D2^^

Hiyo SILVER! Away!
 ^^D3^^

 Tablets have been introduced as a learning tool in primary schools across Australia.
The exact wrong thing to do. Who can go to school without a tablet? It's a tool just like a pen or paper.
^^D4^^

Intercepted tower communications with the Iranian plane.
 "The record proves that the Iranians saw the missile from the moment it was launched and to the very moment it hit the Ukrainian plane. In breaking news from Ukraine, intercepted communications were released by TSN. Tyzhden between Tehran Airport tower and second pilot of Iran's Aseman Airlines flight at the time of the crash of Ukraine International Airlines flight PS752. The Iranian civilian plane's pilot saw both the missile launch and the blast, audio recordings, TSN says were received from intelligence services, prove."
Here is the recording:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D5^^

I find shit like this hilarious!
 ^^D6^^

My jury is still out.
^^D7^^

 ^^D8^^

This is what animal stress looks like.
 
^^D9^^

Shit Happens
Lesson learned.
^^D10^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 Prove my Pastafarianism wrong.
<>

 Time to make yourself really small.
<>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time = cappuccino - Kappa + Chino
Greek letter - Kappa
Type of Pants - Chino

Yours truly,
Mr. Cocky Prick

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive