About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

TUESDAY #4114

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 


 <>

<> 

Dear Gentle Reader,
The internet is crammed with stuff about the pandemic. I understand this, but it is making my ability to construct quality blog posts extremely difficult. So, please be patient with less than stellar attempts.

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

How I cherish the absurd.
^^A1^^

A birdcage
And somehow we went from that to this...
Modern society has sucked the beauty out of everything.
^^A2^^

^^A3^^

Two reposts that I am still awed over.


^^A4^^
I have shown you this many years ago...
But I never knew it was an assemblage.
assemblage
^^A5^^

This water bear appears to be scratching his back.
^^A6^^


Okay then.
^^A7^^

[verification needed]
^^A8^^

The drill bit for square holes.
^^A9^^


What would happen during a flash flood?
^^A10^^


^^A11^^

 ^^A12^^

 ^^A13^^


^^A13^^


<>
Me: WHAT THE HELL?!
Child: The news said it’s more sanitary to sneeze into an elbow.

Me: THEY MEAN YOUR OWN ELBOW!

<>
<>

PEOPLE OF INTEREST


PEOPLE RESPONDING TO THE PANDEMIC DIFFERENTLY

 Quarantined Italians sing songs from their balconies to lift their spirits amid coronavirus crisis.
 


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B1^^


MY RESPONSE OF CHOICE IS HUMOR


^^B2^^


^^B3^^

 ^^B4^^


^^B5^^





^^B6^^


And all of them oh so special. 
^^B7^^

Speaking of irrational governance...
The people get to vote on it but the odds are 130% will approve.
^^B8^^

The more I look at that the more it looks like suicide.
^^B9^^

 ^^B10^^

 ^^B11^^

Cardio: Not just helpful when dealing with zombies!
^^B13^^


I can almost guarantee you that you spend more on haircuts than he does.
^^B14^^

^^B15^^

The EU's ban on memes effects things like this...

But there is a loophole...
^^B16^^

^^B17^^

 
^^B18^^

Knocked him and the cameraman to the ground.
^^B19^^

Let's not forget what the internet is really for.
^^B20^^

A dying old woman's last request.

^^B21^^

"Whenever you are ready."
I would call that attempted murder, but, of course, I don't like teenagers.
^^B22^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>


1 comment:

Wrekreation said...

Thumbs up on A1

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive