About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

LESS THAN STELLAR BEHAVIOR
0% interest loans are available. 
===
===
===
The caption:
“I don’t know where your dick beater has been”
Sound On
 ===
Monday news conference...
===

THE GOOD GUYS

 ===
===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
This paramedic in the UK received a coordinated standing-ovation, round of applause, and heartfelt “thank you” from her neighbors as she leaves her house for another grueling nightmare shift at the hospital. It brings her to tears. 
===
 ===
Cremation should be mandatory.
Doctors and nurses swear an oath, but grocery store workers, truck drivers, and deliverers did not. 
I am reminded of the mailed anthrax scare a few years ago and how the mail carriers were our heroes.
===

COPING

===
===
 Anchorman works from home.
 ===
It's a wedding.
===
I didn't want to take the pizza box in my house, so I'm going to text my pizza joint and suggest that when someone calls in to order they should tell them that the driver would gladly slide the pizza onto the customer's large pan or oven rack at the door and then the driver would take the box away.
<>

THOUGHT PROVOKERS

"...the receptor-binding domain (RBD) sections of SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins were so effective at binding to human cells, they had to be caused by natural selection." 
===
 ===

 ===
It has finally occurred to me that I'm one lazy motherfucker.
<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

 ===
 ===

===
 And...
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
  ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
Dad making a point.
 ===
 ===
 ===
And... 
===
 ===
I still don't have a handle on this guy. Does he have a TV show? 
===
 ===
=== 
Strip Club
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
<>

 FUN-FILLED ACTIVITIES WHILE YOU STAYTHEFUCKATHOME

Adopt a puppy. Call ahead and go alone.
Puppy won't understand while in a month or so you just disappear all day every day. 

I guess any animal can help you get through this.

Cats can even be...improved.
===
Make your own Bat Man signal.
And don't be afraid to fail. Take joy in the making. 
===
Go ahead - overeat.
 ===
 ===
Teach your child a new skill.
I got a little work done in my studio today. I was feeling really guilty about my laziness.
We are eating well. Eating the fresh stuff first and saving the frozen stuff for later.
I'm going to make a dire prediction that I hope doesn't reach fruition:
There will be many more than 200,000 US deaths due to our patchwork closure policy. We need a federal mandate and we needed it two weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiger guy...
Netflix, "Tiger King". Its some fucked up shit. but entertaining.

Anonymous said...

You left out the part about saving our newspapers because of the TP shortage......
Your wife who is about to go batshit crazy

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive