About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, April 17, 2020

FRIDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

#9 -  But we can understand why this is happening to us. The animals haven't a clue.
===


 Hong Kong human rights activists have donated 4,000 surgical masks to a Freehold hospital fighting the coronavirus crisis to thank the New Jersey congressman who has been a staunch advocate on Capitol Hill.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ===


 ===


 ===

Everything about this video, be it the humanity of The Indian Police or the level of awareness of this man on the street, gives hope that we shall overcome.
 ===


===


No country is immune to these idiots. 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===


 ===

Practice these phrases daily.
 ===


 Why do I - and the Russians and Chinese - need to know that information?
===


 I'm sure they understand the needs and concerns of common citizens.
Here's what I'm thinking would be better...
===


===


$20.64 
===


 ===

 ===


How about high heeled shoes?
===

 ===

This guy had pneumonia in both lungs and Covid-19, spent nearly 2 weeks on a ventilator. They came really close to losing him. He came off the ventilator a week ago and was finally recovered enough to go home today.

<>
<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC


===


*MNBT 
===


 *MNBT
===


 *MNBT
===


 *MNBT
===


 ===


 Hahahabananaha!
===

Get it? Think rival gangs.
===

 ===


 Fuck the CCP.
===


 ===


 ===

Want a laugh? Listen to this fake video: Sound On
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
===


 She may want to rethink her strategy.
===


 ===




<>
 But he could have done that without letting it go public.
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Work on your stacking skills...
 ===

Fuck with your animals...
 ===


 Hell yeah!
===

Learn to drink more responsibly...
 ===

Teach your dog to play human games...
 ===



Build Hamsterville...
 ===

Practice your agility...
 ===

Make a stupid Youtube video...
 ===

Learn a new language? Learn to play a musical instrument? Spring clean your house? Nah, those things are way too practical...
 ===

Do this...
 But wear a mask.
===

Invent new ways to get out of the bed of your truck...
 ===

Don't do stupid stuff...
 ===

Take delight in the simple things...


PERSONAL UPDATE
Instead of pizza, I ordered my favorite hot dog - with sauerkraut...yummy!
I'm rapidly approaching the point where I have watched every movie worth watching on Netflix and Amazon. Please, if you know of a gem - any genre - please let me know.
One of my favorite gambling pals texted a bet to me that my order would be delivered before 6:45. I took the bet since I requested 7pm. When the order arrived at 6:30 I knew the game had been rigged and called a foul. The driver told me that my bet-mate - being the manager of the restaurant  - had scheduled the early deliveries.
Organizing two posts a day is becoming taxing. I have a few guys that feed me some topical humor and such and I treasure them. Please, if you come across anything you think I could use, please email it to me. Thanks.
Stay safe, my friends.

2 comments:

Admirer said...

"Sylvesters dance" from Its a mad mad mad mad world or just about any scene from that masterpiece

Ralph Henry said...

Explain yourself, sir.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive