About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 16, 2020

THURSDAY #4130

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

 <>

AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR

^^A1^^

All things Ralph...
 ^^A2^^



^^A3^^


^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

^^A6^^


^^A7^^

 ????
^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^


Don't we all.
^^A10^^



^^A11^^

I've found my calling...
 ^^A12^^

^^A13^^

I assume the witness only saw the perp from behind. 
^^A15^^
 
Back then, that looked good on her resume. 
^^A16^^

These are the contestants for the upcoming season of The Bachelor.
 Show us your cloning lab.
 ^^A17^^

Look carefully...
I would love to see their body contortions.
^^A18^^


<>

Sometimes I get road rage walking behind people at the grocery store.

<>

<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

Imagine waking up every morning to this view. 
I can also imagine a person sitting leaning against the headboard staring at their phone.
^^B1^^

"Change your socks every day."
- Lt. Dan 
^^B2^^

 ^^B3^^

A physical cd used to cost as much as a month of streaming.
 ^^B4^^

 ^^B4^^

X marks her spot...
^^B6^^

Abandoned or just filthy?


 Neither...

.^^B7^^

 
^^B8^^


^^B9^^


We Southerners eat shit like that.
^^B10^^


^^B11^^


<>

Removing the "kind" from "kind regards" to let the recipient know you are absolutely bloody livid.

<>
<>

FOOLS, IDIOTS, AND MORONS



^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^


^^C3^^



^^C6^^


The more you watch this, the funnier it gets...
^^C7^^


<>

Turns out there isn't a nice way to interrupt your wife's boring story to remind her that you have a video game paused with the controller in your hand.

<>
<>

PONDERABLES


Tardigrades Twitch Livestream
Tardigrades are microscopic, eight-legged micro-animals. They are also known as “water bears”. These water bears are something you wouldn’t normally see as a live stream on Twitch. Well, you can see these tardigrades live now on Twitch. Canadian artist Julie Laurin started a full, narrated hour about the micro-animals on Laurin's Twitch channel. The stream is part of a project called “A Tiny World”, as ScienceAlert detailed:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D1^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^

Baby hugs a stranger with the same disability.
 ^^D4^^


<>

Zuckerberg has his staff blow-dry his armpits before speeches. (True)

<>
I hate it when that happens to me.
<>

PLANES, TRAINS, AND AUTOMOBILES

JB-2 Loon US-made V-1 copy air-launched from a B-17 and intercepted by an F-80.
 Notice the bullets hitting the water. That's a lot of bullets!
^^E1^^

Northrop SM-62 Snark cruise missile launch in 1956 with one of the rocket boosters almost taking out the camera.
 ^^E2^^

 ^^E4^^

The level of protection rally cars possess. Wait for it...
 He never even dropped the map.
^^E5^^

^^E6^^

Stunning Coordinated Drone Swarm

^^E7^^

^^E8^^

<>
 <>

 ????
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>


2 comments:

Scott James said...

Puzzle Time - I'm guessing Lumina. Totally unrelated I'm sure, I once owned a Chevy Lumina. 30 MPG in 1995.

Kranky Old Guy said...

Puzzle Time: How about this: "Optics. the unit of luminous flux, equal to the luminous flux emitted in a unit solid angle by a point source of one candle intensity."

You're welcome!

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive