About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, April 4, 2020

SATURDAY #4118

One Of My Very Own
"And your point is?" 
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>


 <>

 <>

SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAMN DAY

 ^^A1^^

What in the holy high hillbilly hell is this?
  ^^A2^^



 ^^A3^^

 ^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

All things Ralph...
  ^^A6^^

  ^^A7^^

  ^^A8^^

 Surface Tension
^^A9^^


<>

The problem with being nice to people is you end up getting invited to their wedding.

<>

That is exactly what I told my daughter when she said she didn't want to bring a child into this world.
<>

ANIMALS WITH WHICH WE 
SHARE THE PLANET

  ^^B1^^

Me trying to get motivated to work in my studio...
 ^^B2^^

You try to make friends and...
 ^^B3^^

A Mother's Love
  ^^B4^^

 ^^B5^^

Coyote gets brain freeze

 ^^B6^^

PEOPLE MUCH MORE STUPID THAN MYSELF

This would surely be me if I raced...
 This was me before I put on all that weight.
 ^^D1^^

Can you read lips?
 ^^D2^^

 
 ^^D3^^

  ^^D4^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

As I understand it, she filmed the whole thing where he begs for his life. Fuck the bitch.
^^D5^^

 In other news, the Indonesian health director's teenage daughter is pregnant. 
^^D6^^


<>
*after sex*
Me: "was it because-"

P: "YES it was because you said "oh lawd she comin" when you climaxed".

<>
<>

WE HUMANS ARE A DIVERSE BUNCH - THANK GOODNESS


In 1940 Hattie McDaniel became the first African American to win an Academy Award for best-supporting actress--for her performance in Gone With The Wind.
 ^^E1^^

  ^^E2^^

 ^^E3^^

  ^^E4^^

Finally, somebody did it!
I would put dark grout in the prints to make them show up more. 
^^E5^^

  ^^E6^^

 ^^E7^^


^^E8^^
^^^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive