About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, April 18, 2020

SATURDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

The New Yorker responds

 

===

A gentle reminder...
 ===

For people who keep saying this is like the flu. Or more people die in car crashes...
[verification needed] 
Oh, you mean like our president. The same president who told me that vaccines cause autism and wind generators causes cancer?

 I don't care who you voted for but I want you to listen to this and let me know how you feel about it.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

And here he is being told the real numbers of the infected.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 



 And the tripe that comes out of his mouth...
Fact...
 "The tantrums will continue until morale improves."

Bill Gates is now the primary funding source of the WHO

Weakening WHO in the middle of the worse pandemic this generation has ever faced. A child would know better.

These lunatics are taking their marching orders from Trump's attitude:
Example #1:
 

Example #2

Example #3:


Fact:
===


As I predicted days ago, they have found the money...
Taking names making a list.
===

This is ingenious.
 This is the cheapest, easiest, and quickest PPE face shield.
It's not as easy as it looks but still fascinating.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===

 ===

Meet Shi Zhengli, the Chinese virologist who discovered the coronavirus gene sequence within days of the first reported case.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===

A doctor announced that 1 out of 8 of the pregnant women admitted to his hospital tested positive for covid19. Can we extrapolate from that that 1 out of 8 of the rest of that people in that area would test positive?


<>

<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

=== 

Clever ear protectors...
 
===

It sucks because I have bad hearing and realized how much I relied upon reading lips.
 ===

 ===


 ===

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
===


Works for me.
===


 ===


That would work with breakfast also. 
===

This will be me when they open the restaurants...
 ===

 ===


I'll tell you upfront - I'm protecting myself.
===


 ===


 I'll take her word for it.
===


 ===


 ===


 ===


===



<>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Make a hilarious Youtube video...
 Hahahabananaha!
===

 Fancy ball bouncing is hot right now...
 ===

Yes, you can still party with neighbors...
 ===

 Fuck with your dogs...while making a funny Youtube video...
 ===

 Don't give up on this too soon. There is a surprise at the very end...the very, very end.
 Fooled me!
===

Up your hula-hoop game...
 ===

 Stack rice...
 ===


 DAUGHTER: Okay, Dad, you have two options:
A. Stay quarantined with Mom, or
B......
FATHER: B. B. B.
===

This Couple Decided To Recreate Famous Movie Scenes While In Lockdown And Completely, Totally Nailed It





















No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive