About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, May 25, 2020

MONDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 Trump's press secretary shows Trump's personal bank information during a briefing
===

This is how democracy dies...


This is what we all want...





Or at least level off...
 This is what failure looks like...


And...
And those other countries test per capita a much as the US.
===


 "The government can't tell me what to do!"
Really? Have you looked around lately? Helmets on cyclists, seat belts, traffic laws, taxes, drug use, etc. etc. etc.

But wait, as a country we have been here before...
 And...

===


Taking names and making a list.
 ===



<>

5yo just asked for, and I quote, “two fingers of milk” if you’re wondering how parenting during lockdown is going.

<>
<>


 ===

 ===


 Kerrigan/Harding - look it up.
===


 ===

MASKS
 ===


 ===


You might want to enlarge that. 
===

Trump was arrested for not wearing a mask...


[verification needed]
=== 


<>

To those of you who still feel like you’re superior, remember this; after this pandemic is over we will all have the skill level of a toddler when it comes to dressing ourselves.

 <>
Just something else for teachers to worry about...

 <>


BAKE BREAD!
 ===

Got a broomstick?
 ===

 ===

Practice this...
Fill with water until mastery.

PERSONAL UPDATE

Went for a very short spin in my cart - battery pack seems to be fucking up. Shit.
Wife is doing well as am I. Believe it or not we are too busy to get bored.
I watched a Godfather marathon today while working on the blog. And a Nascar race tonight. A good time will be had by all. 
Stay safe and wear the damn mask!

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive