About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, May 16, 2020

SATURDAY #4160

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

THINGS I DIDN'T KNOW YESTERDAY

 Those nostrils look familiar...
^^A1^^


^^A2^^

Saturn's moon, Enceladus
Water volcanoes tell us there's a liquid ocean under the ice.
^^A3^^

Solar corona's most detailed depictions in this HDR image taken while Solar Eclipse in 2017
 ^^A4^^

Do you think it spends all day climbing up there just for a couple of seconds of glee?
^^A5^^

Said to be bloodwood.

Whatever it is it is beautiful.
^^A6^^

Incredible lightning display as seen from Space.
^^A7^^


Neato.
^^A8^^

Finally found a gif of that aircraft equipped with contra-rotating propellers.

^^A9^^

Oto Melara 76mm

Does anyone have any more information on this?
^^A10^^

The Carters have been married 73 years, the longest in US presidential history.

 ^^A11^^

Works great. Do you suppose he has to sharpen those teeth every night?
^^A12^^


 9 inches
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

^^A13^^

A Real-Life Creature Known As A Sea Angel
 Did you see a face?
 A human face?
 Reminds me of these guys...
^^A14^^


<>

One time I had an MRI and the neurologist said I had a nice looking brain and every time I have a good idea I think of this.

<>
<>

ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT HUMOR

What's wrong with your sandwich?
 ^^B1^^

 And they intend to keep it that way.
 ^^B2^^

 
But the dog has learned that if he follows the shadow then the disc will follow. 
^^B3^^


My wife...

 ^^B4^^

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
  ^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^


 ^^B7^^

That time Drew Carey got sack tapped...

 ^^B8^^

My father had no sense of humor. My mother, however, was a riot.  
^^B9^^

 ^^B10^^

???? 
^^B11^^


And if that is not, in fact, factually correct don't let a few facts get in the way of a good story.  
^^B12^^

^^B13^^


<>

I thought 2020 was just going to be a bunch of bad eyesight jokes but no it’s much worse.

<>
<>

PONDERABLES

Monkey see monkey do...
But what it learned is to shit in a white bowl...

 Any white bowl...
 Yes, way.

 ^^C1^^


 ^^C2^^


$40?
^^C3^^

It seems that every movie has someone using a sheet rope to escape...

I once had a character who had to get out of a hospital and toyed with a sheet rope. Then I just had him explaining that he was once in a burning building and was terrified of upper floors. Then he just jumped out the second-floor window. It's 20 feet off the ground, but if you hang from the window you reduce it to 12 or so feet which is manageable.
^^C4^^

What a nightmare.

As I understand it, in India theft of electricity right off the pole is rampant. 
^^C5^^

Or that 33% thought it could be an odd number.
^^C6^^


Not to brag, but I am very good at crosswords. I have found two errors in two New York Times crosswords.  
^^C7^^

Thomas Jefferson's bed.
It was stated that it separated his office from the living areas of the house. 
^^C8^^


AJ's Bar is in Olean, NY. The walls are covered in postcards from all over the world but the only address is:
AJs
Olean

Apparently, there is only one Olean in the world so somehow it gets to the town, then the local postmaster knows where it goes. 
^^C9^^

A guy hit a cow that had wandered onto the highway.  Luckily he walked away with only a broken thumb but the car wasn't so lucky.

Now imagine hitting a beast twice a big...
^^C10^^


<>

When isolation is over, we should all be allowed to commit one (1) crime since we’ve technically already served the time for it.

<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO


And the bike path could very easily swerve around the tree between the other smaller tree.  
^^D1^^

Not only the stairs but the sidewalk! 
^^D2^^

Maybe, maybe not. He could be as lucky as these smucks...
  ^^D3^^


 
^^D4^^

He let the tiller hit the fence. 
^^D5^^

One of Michael Jackson's dancers gets stuck on the shoe nail in 'Smooth Criminal' (The one on the right) 
 ^^D6^^

He yells in it first. Do you think the vibrations created static electricity?  
^^D7^^

Okay, that was pure dumb luck, but this next one should never be allowed to happen...

^^D8^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


NOTE: I have listened to my first wife, a classical pianist, practice that piece for hours a day for weeks and weeks.
<>


You deserve to see that with a few more pixels...
<>


 <>

 Here's that snake from yesterday.


3 comments:

Larry said...

You do know that’s an electric fly swatter he is licking......

Chuck said...

D7 Battery powered bug zapper

Ralph Henry said...

I did not know that. Thanks.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive