About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, May 17, 2020

SUNDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

This is what citizens used to be capable of in a time of emergency.


===

 ===


 ===


 ===

 ===


 ===

 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


 Read that again.
===

 
===


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
===


 ===


<>
<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===

I've shown you this before. Giving the worker a human face.

Now for the normal people...

But observing the stupidity of the average American here's what I expect...
 ===


This is me when my wife says I shouldn't eat cereal at night...
 ===


 ===

 ===

Ran across this hilarity today and want to share...
CLICK HERE 
Sound on.
===


 ===



<>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Read more...

===

Finally, get that backyard in order...

But there are many options instead of grass.
===


Don't go hard. Soft is preferable.
===

Keep fucking with the dog...

===

This guy built a beehive abutting his window so he and his kids could observe them...

===

You could learn to do this...
 But please film it and upload it.
===


Step up your cattle roping skills...
 



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive