About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, May 23, 2020

SATURDAY #4168

One Of My Very Own
They can't all be gems.
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

MORONS, IDIOTS, AND IMBICELS

There are laws in some states that require you to remove the trailer hitch when it's not in use.
^^A1^^

Wait I think she misread that one.


^^A2^^

Too long for the inside...
 So let's just strap it on the roof...SIDEWAYS!!!
 But he was stopped by the cops a couple of miles down the road...
 ^^A3^^



"Fuck social distancing." 
- All Brazilians apparently
^^A4^^



Her face actually bounced.
^^A5^^

Speaking of bouncing...


^^A6^^

Nothing comes between a man and his lawn.
 ^^A7^^



He must be drunk out of his mind.
^^A8^^



^^A9^^


<>

How did your grandpa get dementia and forget EVERYTHING except the racism?
(they do that you know)

<>
<>

S.T.E.M. MATTERS



 And all you have to do to save all that fuel is have them stop vertically instead of horizontally.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

^^B1^^

A bridge in China started to vibrate in the wind. Authorities decided to seal off the traffic.
 
^^B2^^

I will never tire of images like that. 
^^B3^^


Why don't more airplanes have that?
^^B4^^


My brother, the professional bass fisherman, had a pair of those and they were indeed amazing.
^^B5^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B6^^


^^B7^^


That's true, you know.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B8^^


<>

I once took a woman back to a hotel who was in town from Canada back when I was sweet. I kept taking her clothes off but she was wearing so many layers. After a good half hour of peeling, I finally reached the center only to find… nothing. Only the slightest scent of maple.

<>

<>

SOCIAL DIALOGUE


 ^^C1^^


  ^^C2^^

  ^^C3^^

  ^^C4^^


 ^^C5^^

Growing up in Alabama we all said Cocola.  
^^C6^^

*MNBT  
^^C7^^


I concur. 
^^C8^^

[verification needed] 
^^C9^^

  ^^C10^^

That's bullshit. Remember the old song: "If you're happy and you know it"? I have met my true soulmate and I want everyone to know it is possible.
^^C11^^

 
"Immorality with trees",,,?  
^^C12^^

So fucking what? He's an old man now. Let him his life normally.  
^^C13^^

His is an extraordinary saga.  
^^C14^^

  ^^C15^^

That's true!
^^C16^^


<>

Me: *picks up cat* sorry, Mittens, desperate times call for desperate measures.

<>

<>

THAT WHICH IS SELDOM SEEN


Figuring that out took me much longer than it should have. 
^^D1^^

  ^^D2^^

It's called problem-solving.  
^^D3^^

Speaking of...
 ^^D4^^

  ^^D5^^

  ^^D6^^

  ^^D7^^

110 years ago, in Iowa
 ^^D8^^

  ????
^^D9^^

 ^^D10^^

  ^^D11^^

Can we just assume that's a little tiny person and a little tiny table?

 ^^D12^^


If the above was a scene in a movie what would be the name of the movie?
21 Plump Street
Starchy and Husky
Law & Order: Specials Menu Unit
Brooklyn 999
Boys in Blue-Cheese
The Thick Blue Line
Magnum P.I.E.
Hill Street Chews
MEAL Team 6
Law and Order BMI
Oscar and Meyer
Gravy Seals
Diet Hard
Adam 312
S.W.E.A.T.
Lard and Odor.

The Outlaw Jersey Whales

Why would Ector County, a small county in west Texas with a population of less than 200,000 need heavy equipment like that?
"Heavy equipment" - no pun intended.
^^D13^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: Frog B is different. The lines on both rear legs are longer and touch the front legs.

Anonymous said...

B- the lines inside the frog’s legs connect to the arms

Anonymous said...

"B" is the answer. The creases go all the way down.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive