About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, May 30, 2020

SATURDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE






This shit has got to stop.




===


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

Fuck the CCP.
===


 I don't need Twitter to tell me Trump is full of shit.

But here's an interesting take on the situation...
===


The most suspicious-looking technician at Wednesday's SpaceX launch...



<>

Look on the bright side, parents. At least you have an excuse not to take your kid to Chuck E. Cheese’s now.

<>
<>


===




Technically this should read "no mandated lockdown." There were a lot of voluntary closures and work-from-home initiatives.


Some countries only have had deaths in double digits.
And Trump brags about the great job he's done.
THE ECONOMY?!? 
What about those 100,000 deaths?
But in all fairness, after the 2016 debacle, nobody trusts polls.

And...
 Have our leaders gone completely insane?

Oh, but wait, there's more...


And here's the root of our problem...

===

Grandma pays a visit but doesn't get out of the car...
 ===

This is my mask of choice...


<>

I haven’t had a donut since two thousand and quarantine.

<>


This is my wife's mask of choice...

It was too small for me.
===


===

We have a rabbit running around our neighborhood and neighbors take pictures and share its location...

===

 ===


 ===


 Yeah, with me regular showers were one of the first things to go.
===

How clever.
===


A woman stripped off her slacks and put her knickers over her face after a shop worker refused to serve her without a face mask on. 

<>
day 1 of quarantine: Today I will write the great American novel

day 32 of quarantine: Today I will marry my parakeet to my other parakeet.

<>
<>


 Be careful out there with your experimentation.
===

This family decided to lose some weight...
 ===

Another way to forestall the boredom...
 ===


You have got to do this with your young children...
 SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Hell, those children's giggling is worth the trip to the source.
===


 Build a birdhouse...
 ===

Draw a cartoon...
 ===

Are you really strong and have a high ceiling...


No update today. Doing fine but nothing happened that you would care about.






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive