About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, May 30, 2020

SATURDAY #4175

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

THINGS YOU SHOULD PROBABLY 
THINK ABOUT


^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^

That must be as great a feeling as when I paid off my mortgage.
^^A4^^

^^A5^^


^^A6^^


I ask again - why would they slaughter the golden goose? Take the gold but leave the people alive to amass more.
^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^


^^A12^^

Not me. I made sure I owned no stocks before the pandemic left China.
^^A13^^


<>
Guy 1: fight me
Guy 2: ok… but… one thing
Guy 1: what?
Guy 2: well… it might sound weird but… well is it ok if we get a few thousand drunk people to watch?

Invention of wrestling

<>

<>

THAT WHICH IS AMUSING


 ^^B1^^

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flipped 
 ^^B2^^

 ^^B3^^

 ^^B4^^


**IKIARBISW 
^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^

^^B7^^

 
 ^^B8^^
 
^^B9^^


^^B10^^

^^B11^^

^^B12^^


And...
And...
^^B13^^


<>

Claiming that “Karen” is a slur is a very Karen thing to do.

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


[verification needed]
^^C1^^

 What's a double-struck penny worth?
^^C2^^

Bear doing its civic duty...
 ^^C3^^

I really liked that movie. 
^^C4^^

Remember this mysterious little fellow?

Here's an explanation of its oddness...

 ^^C5^^

Remember this the next time you're siphoning gasoline.
 ^^C6^^

The Egyptian Government decided to build a highway in the middle of a residential area.
 The bridge molds to the wavy shape of the building...
 ^^C7^^

Glider enjoying the breeze.
^^C8^^

Wow! 
^^C9^^

^^C10^^ 


This TR-1B dragon lady was what the air forces used to train U-2 pilots.  It’s pretty much just a stretched U-2 with an additional cockpit fitted.  These jets are still in service with US Air Force and will be for quite some time.  It’s a tried and true airframe having been in use for over 50 years. 
^^C11^^

 An Actual Astronaut Approves of Our Moon Home.
They folded a bunch of shapes.
 Lots more interesting information:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C12^^

A train junction switch in Obwalden, Switzerland

 ^^C13^^

Good thing it didn't have a big ass motor on it. 
^^C14^^


At first, I thought it broke off, but it's really releasing a buoy.
^^C15^^


<>
What 2020 has taught me so far :

This year has 5380361 days
Spaghetti is even more delicious fried.
Having a pet tiger is more efficient than divorce.
People who are staying fit and cleaning their houses are not my people.
Don’t eat bats. 

<>
<>

HUMAN DIVERSITY

 And he got it on video!
^^D1^^

 Former social worker Amy sews dolls that look just like kids with disabilities for her non-profit “A Doll Like Me”.
 ^^D2^^


They would surely be embarrassed by some peoples' behavior during our STAYTHEFUCKATHOME orders.
^^D3^^

I wonder how many of those people got their ass kicked. 
^^D4^^

Speaking of...
 ^^D5^^

 That's a good dog.
**IKIARBISW
^^D6^^

Fuck Klanners. Do those people look like they are superior to anybody?
^^D7^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>

2 comments:

Scott James said...

A4: I still have my refund check of $8.00 for over payment of my student loan. I never cashed it.

Anonymous said...

A11 - Randall Stephenson‘s monthly salary doesn’t count the dividend income on his 1.4 million shares of AT&T, at an annual dividend rate of $2.08 per share that is nearly an additional $3 million dollars a year.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive