About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

THURSDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS




But one of my viewers has another take on the problem.


- Why would Donald Trump want to punish us like this?
- Should Disney World wake up?
- Should the NFL, NHL, NBA, Internation Soccer, and the Olympics wake up?
- Has the whole world been duped by the American liberal minority?

We have never done this before. We are inventing it on the fly. There will surely be glitches like which stores opening and which closes. I, for one, believe the scientists who have all told me that staying at home is not only the most powerful tool we have to fight this virus, IT IS THE ONLY TOOL WE HAVE!

It worked in New Zealand.

And there are dire consequences for opening back up too early.

Those numbers are not conservative or liberal numbers. They are facts...hard cold facts. And if we don't take heed and learn from them we can expect the exact same thing to happen during this pandemic.
===


 A third Russian doctor has plunged from a hospital window after complaining about medics facing intolerable coronavirus pressures.
Alexander Shulepov, 37, is fighting for his life with head injuries after taking part in a video that claimed he was ordered to work despite testing positive for Covid-19. He and colleagues also warned about PPE shortages in Voronezh city. Later - lying in a coronavirus hospital bed - Shulepov made a second video to retract the claims amid suspicions he was pressured to do so.
===


Forgivable mistake. 
===

 ===


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
===

A shipment of 1 million face masks en route to South Florida for firefighters was confiscated last week by the federal government, Miami-Dade’s top emergency management official said.
Frank Rollason, the director of emergency management for Miami-Dade County, told WLRN on Wednesday that the masks were for firefighters who planned to begin at-home new coronavirus testing for homebound Miami-Dade residents who can't make it to drive-thru testing sites.
“We thought we were in pretty good shape with having that amount coming in, and they were — we were — usurped," Rollason said. 
===


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
===


 

<>
Did you watch that? It was embarrassing.
===

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

===

 ===


===


 ===


 ===

The return of nature is not without consequences...
 ===


===
 
===

I love my wife more than ever. I credit Stockholm Syndrome.
===


Touching your face is forbidden. 
===

 ===

===

My neighbor left this message on our neighborhood Facebook page: 
At exactly 7:34 this evening the medical satellite will be flying over our area to take your temperature and other vital data. You should stand out in your front yard naked and hold your ID up facing the sky.

<>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Draw on your walls with chalk...
 ===

Eat more fried chicken...
 ===

Find something interesting to stare at for an hour or two...
 ===

Figure out how he did this...
 But you might need some help...
 ===

Do a jigsaw puzzle...
 This picture does not look like that puzzle...
 ===

Make a quilt...
 ===

Teach your dog to play Whack-a-pug...
 ===

Exercise, exercise, exercise...

 How did that not break his leg?

Do this...
 Then teach your dog to do it...
 

I just wanted to point out that today's date is a mirror image of itself thank you that is all.

PERSONAL UPDATE

Very busy day in my studio...but fucking hot. I just hate to crank up the big 220v AC for just an hour or two.
It's NY Times crossword day! The highlight of my week. 
Reopening while cases are on the rise is total insanity.
I'm cooking my wife a filet tonight. 
Stay safe and eat more steak, Gentle Reader.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive