About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, May 21, 2020

THURSDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE




THE MASK


For God's sake at least glance at the instructions!



He's explaining how his mask meets all guidelines...



Don't be stupid!



Oooooooh...



Great job human race.
===

Well, that explains everything.
And there are those who think people don't really need to go to college because 18-year-old 12th-grade knowledge is all we need.
===


And who think mild inconveniences are the same as suffering. 
===

 ===

 

<>

<>



===


===

 ===

*MNBT 
===


 ===

 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


I hope he didn't do that just for an internet gag.
===


 ===


 ===


Well, okay then. 
===


 ===


 ===

 ===


===

GOVERNANCE




THE SELF MEDICATOR IN CHIEF


Do this...
 ===

Sew a quilt...
 ===

Got a horse?
 ===

Play dress-up...
 ===

A neighbor decided to teach her dogs with agility training...
 I went about as well as could be expected.
===

Play solo Beer Pong with your drink of choice... 
 ===

Encourage your kids to better themselves...
===

Do that ball bouncing lunacy...
===

Late-breaking news from Michigan.
This is the way it started.
And it didn't take long for this...
Widespread evacuations. Imagine facing that while you are trying not to die from a pandemic.
The dam downriver is now threatened.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive