About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

THURSDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE

NORMAL NEWS

This will get me banned in China...again.

"We do know that it looks like it's a propaganda machine, and it definitely matches the Russian and Chinese (underline mine) playbooks, but it would take a tremendous amount of resources to substantiate that," said Kathleen Carley, a professor of computer science at Carnegie Mellon University who is conducting a study into bot-generated coronavirus activity on Twitter that has yet to be published.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE


It's an interesting phenomenon of the modern world that we mustn't offend China, yet they don't care who they offend.

<>
There’s safety in numbers.
CDC: Uh, no.
<>

PANDEMIC NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

FOLLOW THE MONEY

 ===


 ===

THE GOOD AMONG US



Muslims understand the importance of social distancing.
 ===



Indeed.
===


There are still ways to make money and be responsible.
===


THE PRICKS


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 



Among me and mine this is common knowledge...


Young people clearing the sand out of their skate park...

Normally I would applaud civil disobedience but not one of them acts like they have even heard of covid-19.
This lack of threat analysis is no different than this stupid bitch.
===



SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
I tried to read that but my mind numbed out within 10 minutes. If you do manage to read it all, let me know what you think.
===

GOVERNANCE



So with a threat of this proportion...

 Here is America's scoreboard in deaths per million.
Fifth. We are fifth from the TOP!

More of our human capital stock is dying than in any country be those four above us.
===

NOW PAY ATTENTION
I have watched and heard every side of the pandemic spectrum. And I have one valuable piece of advice for you.
If you are not sure if you should wear a mask, or only go out if necessary, or crowd in a room with total strangers, CALL YOU FUCKING DOCTOR. You have been listening to his advice for years. Ask him: "Hey, doc, should I wear a mask at the bar?" Just ask him.
And if for whatever reason you do not want to take his/her advice it is NOT because your doctor suddenly became stupid. It is because YOU suddenly became more stupid.

<>
Him: How have you been improving yourself with all this free time during quarantine? I’ve been exercising more and eating better.

Me: [has forgotten the definition of 83 common words, what traffic light colors mean what, my phone number] Simplifying.
<>




You might as well just get ready to change a whole bunch of things that we used to call normal. 
===

 ===



I'm the 5th horseman
 ===

 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


Everybody my age remembers this kid's name.

<>

Not to brag, but my car now gets 3 months per gallon.
<>


Learn to Paint... 
 ===

Before this quarantine started this young woman couldn't do a handstand and now she can not just do the handstand but also hold it for over a minute.
 ===

Keep fuckin' with that cat...
 ===

Glad you asked...
 
Here's the step by step directions:
===

 ===

The guy's first cake.

After practice and Youtube videos...
 ===

 GO RESCUE A GODDAMN DOG!!
 ===

Make a film...

PERSONAL UPDATE

If you have any doubts about whether you should wear a mask call your family doctor. You have followed their instructions dozens of times. Hopefully, you trust this person. Just ask them if you should wear a mask when you are around people and do as instructed. Or do you seriously think you know more than a trusted trained professional whose only desire is to keep your and your family healthy?
I'm almost ready to take photos of my "new" studio but sweeping really fucks up my back.
I have been watching the launch prep for SpaceX since 2 pm. I find it more than fascinating.
Later: Everything was going well before Trump showed up. Flight scrubbed.
It's NY Times crossword day. And pot roast so I don't have to help with dinner.
Stay safe, Gentle Reader, and tell someone you love them today.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive