About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

WEDNESDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

 ===

Anyone else think Drive-Ins should be making a comeback?
 ===

The owner of a leather goods store went in to prepare for reopening and found this mess...

 It's even on the furniture...
 ===


 But...
White House photo shows aging white men clustered with Trump in a small room without masks.


Here's one of his newest tweets...

80,000 dead Americans are not super great.
His hyperbole level off the charts.

Here's the sad truth:
 ===

 ===

"On top of the counter is life and beneath it is hope."

<>

<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

 ===

 ===


Not only is she far too close to the camera but also yelling like my wife does on her cellphone.
===


 ===


 ===

 ===

Coming to a city near you...
They now have consultants to show you have to get more customers back to your restaurant. There is advice about throw away menus and seating spacing, but he also says if you can possibly test your employees then not only do it but post how each employee is negative...maybe even badges. Also, the customers ought to see you sanitizing constantly.
===

This man with an interesting looking mask.
It's a cup. 
===


 ===


 ===



 ===


 
===

It was prophetic...
 ===


 ===


Think Georges-Pierre Seurat

<>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Learn new tricks...
 ===

Practice new dance moves...
 ===

The art mimicry challenge is always a winner...


I have one I want you to mimic...
 ===

Dress up as one of your favorite characters...
 ===

 Keep fucking with those pets...
===

Play with your food...



 Sausage Henge
 


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive